Can Online and Co-op Trophies be Done Solo, with Second PS4

Rando-Calrisian-

Authentic plus can be done solo, np. I solo'd it on my main and alt accounts and if you are super careful its doable in 2 hours or so each mission - though I have done Bianti Village on authentic plus in under 10 minutes, and if you apply c4 to destroy the viaduct, that mission can be completed in around 40 minutes..

I did a walkthrough guide for A+ on PST and videos of each mission with the strategies I used here

Playlist one Authentic plus

Playlist two Authentic plus with all objectives

I have been reading that the Sniper Elite servers are being shut down, Rebellion posted about this on their site, and as yet I'm unsure if SE4 is part of the closure.... if so, solo will be the only way. 

Op. If you have two ps4's, while servers are still up, you can use the save cheese method.

Player one plays authentic plus and makes manual saves (as many as you need) using one save file or mission as there are enough save slots for one slot per mission. 

In each slot make sure you save the mission right at the very end just prior to exfil.

Complete the game making saves. Mission one, save slot one, mission two save slot two etc.

Go to coop screen, make a private game. Load the island mission 1 save. Invite player 2 (your main account) and finish the mission.  The game will load next mission, once the mission begins load that missions save, rinse and repeat for trophies

Player 2 will get ALL the difficulty related trophies and the no save trophies (because their system doesn't have any save files on authentic plus).

Or find a player friend who has those save files already ;)

Oc this only works as long as the servers are up .....

Edited by yoda_squad
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, yoda_squad said:

I have been reading that the Sniper Elite servers are being shut down, Rebellion posted about this on their site, and as yet I'm unsure if SE4 is part of the closure.... if so, solo will be the only way. 

Thanks for the heads up will keep that in mind. 

Where did you read this? I was unable to see that info on their site? Is it for all three PS4 versions: V2, 3 and 4?

14 hours ago, Rando-Calrisian- said:

Thanks for the heads up will keep that in mind. 

Where did you read this? I was unable to see that info on their site? Is it for all three PS4 versions: V2, 3 and 4?

The SE4 servers were down the other day, so I googled sniper elite servers down and found the following link

https://www.polygon.com/2012/12/10/3749886/sniper-elite-servers-quietly-shut-down-by-games-giant-glu-mobile

I think the article mentions that Rebellion had something in their site..... 

Just noticed the article is 9 years old, so unsure of current situation re current games or if things have been rectified.. 

Edited by yoda_squad
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...