Trophy thoughts

TugaCruz

Crazy Taxi was awesome and all, this looks to be pretty similar... But I am putting my vote in to bring back the Simpsons Taxi game instead ? 

No just kidding, I really enjoyed playing Crazy Taxi many years ago in the arcade. I may actually have to give this one a go! A couple of grindy looking trophies, but as long as the game is fun that shouldn't be an issue. 

8 hours ago, TrophyTomGuides said:

It counts towards all playthroughs and modes. It doesn't have to be one go. 

Figured as much, but it's great to have confirmation. 

As an aside, thank you very much for your helpful vids. I can only imagine how much work you put into finding everything as a lot of the stuff in the game, whether it be collectables or where certain quest NPCs are, is hard to find with how big the map can be.

4 hours ago, JohawnGames said:

Pretty sure my game glitched by doing all the collectible missions in free mode prior to doing them in arcade. Now I can’t find any mission in arcade in order to unlock the final vehicle.

That would stink because I've done most of the quest lines in free mode save for three, so I wouldn't have enough missions for to unlock the final car.

Anyone have tips on finishing 20 missions in one arcade game? (to unlock 450GT)

I got va veloce and B10, tried to finish with 4-5stars each but still gameover after 5-8 customers,

or do I simply just roam around for 200 miles to unlock the fastest car first?

Edit: the car just got unlocked after several times playing the mode and I guess the number of "missions" actually means how many "times".

Edited by UzukiC
problem solved

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/28/2021 at 6:15 AM, ShijouLime said:

Anyone have tips on finishing 20 missions in one arcade game? (to unlock 450GT)

Edit: the car just got unlocked after several times playing the mode and I guess the number of "missions" actually means how many "times".

Can you clarify what you mean by the “how many times” part? I played Arcade Mode a generous amount of times today, and the car still hasn’t unlocked. The “20 Missions” description is oddly vague in this game.

19 hours ago, Teen-Idol said:

Can you clarify what you mean by the “how many times” part? I played Arcade Mode a generous amount of times today, and the car still hasn’t unlocked. The “20 Missions” description is oddly vague in this game.

It means 20 games, from beginning to time up

There should be tracking stats in game and not have too much problem

Correct me if anything wrong as my memories were 2 years ago

• 2 weeks later...

I got the trophy a few days after this post, but I honestly have no idea what made it pop. I just played Arcade on autopilot for a solid 3-4hrs when it randomly went through. Not to mention I played it for another 2-3hrs the night before that. Weird.

Thank you for the response though. 

• 2 months later...

This game is one of those games I regret starting.

Kid me remembers loving crazy taxi.

Adult me is not enjoying this clone. it got boring and tedious super quick. They could have added some more humour or something? I don't know. They have also upped the trophy requirements since launch for ex. What used to need 100 dropoffs now needs 300 dropoffs etc. So double+ the plat time. 

Started the game thinking yea I fancy some silly fun.... ended with me thinking, this isnt fun. And not sure I can even be arsed to complete it to platinum even though I'm only missing 1 trophy 🤷‍♂️