Couple of questions.

MidnightMoonss

Usually when you turn cross play off it should take you around 30 seconds to a minute to load. If you have it on it takes longer to find players to match with. Another way to find a bot lobby is that bots don’t display nicknames. They just display a random name. Names for example: Dark Light, Rhode, Cherihan, etc. But yea in general just turn off cross play in settings and you be put into bot lobbies all the time. This makes it easier for trophy hunting.

On 27/2/2021 at 5:45 AM, Gothozi said:

Usually when you turn cross play off it should take you around 30 seconds to a minute to load. If you have it on it takes longer to find players to match with. Another way to find a bot lobby is that bots don’t display nicknames. They just display a random name. Names for example: Dark Light, Rhode, Cherihan, etc. But yea in general just turn off cross play in settings and you be put into bot lobbies all the time. This makes it easier for trophy hunting.

yeah, I only get paired with BOTS, I dont mind as PC players take all the fun of the game, besides I'm just playing it for the trophies.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 11/05/2021 at 9:50 AM, man08071983 said:

Yes, all trophies must be done in that mode.

Turn off crossplay to make it easier.

I have 101 wins but no trophy, I won all the others except this one. I won a match with crossplay on to see if it would unlock, it didn't. How did you get this trophy?

Edit: nevermind my trophy pops at 102 wins lol 

Edited by kevao97

• 4 months later...

Is there only 1 server and any way to change it?

I play against bots in north American server, but every action I do happens quite literally half a second later. I'm from Australia and no one nearby has 100% this, I can see why. I'm sure with persistence I'd be able to get most trophies, but ace of spades (4 quick kills) just wouldn't ever happen. 

That brings me to my next question. How easy is it to boost? Can you find games easy enough with boosting partners?

it seems team kills count for ace of spades、my alt was idling in a lobby with bots and got it by standing still 、I got it also when bots did it、it seems that this dont work for iron man、if one of my team bots die count that as a death ?

Edited by japancollecter
  • Like 1

On 6/8/2022 at 2:31 AM, Riiszk said:

Is there only 1 server and any way to change it?

Press play then :triangle:. There’s also a European server and a Latin American server in addition to the NA one. 

Also, 

Speaking of Iron Man, any tips? Could I (and others struggling with it or Ace of Spades) cheese it by boosting? I’m not great at the game and usually average around 3 kills per match. And when I do get more kills I end up dying at some point. 

Have been trying to use both Stingray & Little Monster for this. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

1 hour ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Press play then :triangle:. There’s also a European server and a Latin American server in addition to the NA one. 

Also, 

Speaking of Iron Man, any tips? Could I (and others struggling with it or Ace of Spades) cheese it by boosting? I’m not great at the game and usually average around 3 kills per match. And when I do get more kills I end up dying at some point. 

Have been trying to use both Stingray & Little Monster for this. 

There is a video and a guide for that trophy on TrueAchievement helped me a lot.