So is the NA version bugged or something?

8 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I see that there's only 22 plat earners for this version compared to the 322 earners for the EU version, and that the last plat earner was in May 2020, while EU's still going strong. So...what gives?

Looking at the leaderboard and recent players, I’m seeing almost no one having purchased/played it through most of last year. I think there was one recent player in Aug 2020, and no one at all through the fall. I think it’s just a game that fell off the radar and hasn’t been on sale so just hasn’t been played recently.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Looking at the leaderboard and recent players, I’m seeing almost no one having purchased/played it through most of last year. I think there was one recent player in Aug 2020, and no one at all through the fall. I think it’s just a game that fell off the radar and hasn’t been on sale so just hasn’t been played recently.

Ah, seems that Flynn & Freckles NA is the same way. Interesting. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Bought it today (UK) and it appears the trophies no longer sync with PSN, which might explain it.

UPDATE: Well, scratch that. Really weird... the trophy list only appears after you start the 2nd level (and you earn the first trophy).  Prior to that point it just plays like a demo with no trophy list.  Not seem that before.

Edited by Topov81