1st place on the leaderboard

MMDE

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/02/2022 at 1:48 PM, adhfighter said:

Just figured out how to get trophies to pop as they should. Make sure your ps4 is disconnected from internet and all trophies pop upon completion of requirements no glitched trophies? should be about 30 min to 1 hr 100% comp

Hi,

Thank you so much. I tried everything for more than one year but nothing worked.

• 6 months later...

I tried both offline and online but the Top Spot trophy still did not unlock.

Then I tried quitting and restarting the game each time (Do NOT choose continue after a failed attempt). The Top Spot and Three Boars trophy then both popped for me. I also did all offline although I think that does not matter. Just as long as you quit and reload each try.

Good luck and this was my successful attempt:

• Like 1

On 9/10/2022 at 8:53 PM, vinster said:

II tried quitting and restarting the game each time (Do NOT choose continue after a failed attempt). The Top Spot and Three Boars trophy then both popped for me. I also did all offline although I think that does not matter. Just as long as you quit and reload each try.

Dude, congrats! Thanks for posting your route too. This dumpster fire of a game... rofl. I have yet to get Top Spot. The animal spawns seem so random.

EDIT: Being offline DOES MATTER. I earned 5600 points while online in a fresh game. I had quit and reloaded as you described. Top Spot did not unlock.

Route 1:

For Route 2, I walked a route that is the mirror opposite of yours with one variation, a short trek through the mountain pass into the lake area. It seemed to spawn 2-4 animals around the lake. This opposite route seemed to work better for me and consistently spawned more animals. Even when I followed your route, the game would not spawn the number of animals that it did for you. The time I earned 5600 points was literally the one time out of twenty when it did. I don't understand the spawn mechanics of Hunt, but I am grateful to be done with it.

Route 2: 

Edited by poetic_justice_
  • Like 1