1st place on the leaderboard

MMDE

15 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I asked someone about this when the game was released and they mentioned you basically have to kill a whole bunch of animals really fast to get the top spot.

Not a game for vegans then, but I guess it's just an offline leaderboard and not online.

8 hours ago, MMDE said:

Not a game for vegans then, but I guess it's just an offline leaderboard and not online.

Yeah it's offline only and the game seems to be an earlier version then what video shows on PSN.

Deer, Moose and Goats are worth 100 points from what I've seen. Rabbits 150 Bears 200. Haven't run into a single Boar yet... while I was killed by one...

The game is glitchy to the point animals will spawn underneath the ground. That's how I haven't run into a Boat yet but still got killed by one. I managed to get upto 3000 points last game.

The spawning is horrendously random to the point even the one person who completed this under two hours should start buying lotto tickets. Or they possible found an exploit/glitch that lets you get underground. (What I've been trying to do tonite.) I'm thinking with how buggy it is there must be some way of glitching under the map. If it's possible I imagine their will be a treasure trove of animals to kill for the trophy.

Btw Sniper is perfect for one shotting almost all animals (bear usually still takes two) but the semi-auto rifle I may say it better due to its better sustained fire especially on running animals.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

8 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I had third place and no trophy any idea as to why (had 4,000 points) 

I don't know honestly I just got third place myself with 3k and got the trophy.

Edit: Now that I think about it for a minute it could be like some games where you have to place exactly. 4000 points would put you at second place not third @NekoRave

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NekoRave said:

3,000 points even nothing 

Also three boars no trophy wtf

I haven't got boars or bears trophies myself either despite completing them twice

Gonna try seeing if I can get the 1stvplace again came close last game if for some reason it doesn't pop might mean need to delete game and save data then reinstall for then to work

Edited by Lord_Bane999

This isn’t my video and I take no credit for it but following this I’ve been close to the 5000 point requirement for the first place trophy. The highest score I’ve had is 4650. Hope this helps. 

EDIT: Just finished this game. Scored 6000+ following the route in the linked video. 

Edited by S97PG
Updated information

38 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Is that the entire game? I mean, I'm not surprised, just wondering.

For those who like this, may wanna check out this classic:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2119-carnivores-hd

Yep that's literally the whole game. Worse off the video shown on the PSN Store is pretty different.

First off weapons are Long Range (Sniper Rifle with 9mm Handgun Secondary), Short Range (Shotgun with Revolver Secondary) and then Medium (Semi-Automatic Rifle with no Secondary).

You can also choose your time of day based on a 24 clock with different animals out depending.

In-game points are dollar amounts and to earn them you can't just kill the animals but have to go upto their carcasses and press a button it seems to claim them to earn money/points.

All guns no longer have infinite ammo and have a bullet counter with magazines.

There is a compass in the bottom corner that points to true north a minor help.

Sniping with the Scope know turns the side of the screen black.

Shooting an animal can proc a bullet time effect similar to Sniper Elite.

Textures easier to tell apart. (Could easily tell apart bushes from Bunnies in the sample video on there lol.)

Less foliage.

Better draw distance on animals so they don't disappear and reappear as often while they run away.

TL;DR it's almost an entirely different game that's shown on the PSN Store then what's given. Even the info for the game talks features like Dens of Wolves at Night that just don't exist.

Honestly I'm surprised this game is still allowed on PSN by Sony. But yet Life of Black Tiger was removed depsite yes being a terrible game but at least it was mostly honest in its depiction of being terrible.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

It's better than a lot of other games I've played from the PSN store, trust me, this is good stuff in comparison. There's a lot between this and Life of Black Tiger. Life of Black Tiger is almost decent compared to some stuff. ?

9 hours ago, MMDE said:

It's better than a lot of other games I've played from the PSN store, trust me, this is good stuff in comparison. There's a lot between this and Life of Black Tiger. Life of Black Tiger is almost decent compared to some stuff. 1f602.png

Tell me about it I'm waiting to see when the next game by Gilson B Pontes will be out ? maybe he's going PS5 next ?

So tonite I managed to get both trophies for the Bear and Boar kills. I don't know if this is the solution for sure or just dumb luck on the counters actually working. But I believe to achieve both you must kill the Bears and Boars with a dead-on one shot kill to the head in a row. (In a row meaning only the Bears and Boars not other animals.)

On 09/03/2021 at 9:21 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Woot! Managed to finally get the first place trophy tonite now I'm all done! 1f602.png Time to delete and never play this travesty again

Hi,

You got the first place trophy? I got the first place at least 10 times (my best score was 6900 points) but never got that trophy. The only solution I thought about was getting exactely 5000 points (but never succeeded to get exactely 5000)

How did you get it? Do you remember your score? Day or night? rifle or sniper? I am actually trying to think about all the possible solution to finally get it.

Thank you

1 hour ago, FebuKev said:

Hi,

You got the first place trophy? I got the first place at least 10 times (my best score was 6900 points) but never got that trophy. The only solution I thought about was getting exactely 5000 points (but never succeeded to get exactely 5000)

How did you get it? Do you remember your score? Day or night? rifle or sniper? I am actually trying to think about all the possible solution to finally get it.

Thank you

I believe I saved a video of my run I'll look it over but I believe I did sniper and day time. Sniper can one shot anything if you hit it between the eyes and is basically a "laser" (if there's any bullet drop on it I haven't seen it yet).

I used a specific path of running around I found worked for most matches to get close to what's needed.

Also worth mentioning the trophies can decide to pop when they want too for alot of people sadly. I've had a couple friends on PSN have trouble unlocking the Third Place win trophy despite completing it multiple times. Bear and Boar Kills for most of us too needed more multiple times as well to complete. The game is a glitchy mess. It pains me to say that Orc Slayer is more competent then this game.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have gotten over 5000 probably 50 times between both versions deleting and reinstalling did nothing as ive done it several times i even got 5300 first run after install no trophy game dosnt have save data either so no active save to delete dont understand how people have gotten the trophy 

• Like 1

On 31/01/2022 at 1:19 PM, adhfighter said:

I have gotten over 5000 probably 50 times between both versions deleting and reinstalling did nothing as ive done it several times i even got 5300 first run after install no trophy game dosnt have save data either so no active save to delete dont understand how people have gotten the trophy 

It’s just luck I suppose. I completed this on my old account and I didn’t have any problems then but since I’ve played it on this one it’s been impossible to unlock no matter how many times I place first. 

The devs probably won’t even fix it. Unfortunately Sabec are known for overpriced, broken garbage.

On 08/02/2022 at 0:48 PM, adhfighter said:

Just figured out how to get trophies to pop as they should. Make sure your ps4 is disconnected from internet and all trophies pop upon completion of requirements no glitched trophies1f60e.png should be about 30 min to 1 hr 100% comp

I'm gonna give this a shot later today. Hopefully get this game cleaned up.

Thanks for the tip.

EDIT: Playing disconnected from network worked! Trophy unlocked. 

thanks @adhfighter

Edited by SP71Q