time to platinum

Hafidh_Haramain

According to the guide, its almost 100 hours to platinum. What is the biggest grind that makes this game a hundred hours?

On playstationtrophies.org the guide is between 25-35 hours to platinum, 50 hours tops according to the poll. That's a huge difference. Is there a glitch that is not mentioned in the guide. I'm thinking of platinuming this next, but i got a limited time these days so i don't want to be playing this game forever to get the platinum.

• Like 2

The time to completion in guides should be taken with a grain of salt most times.

Usually a Guide may be made for a game early on so there was little info available or possibly an exploit or advantage was found afterwards that wasn't known of. Such as he Krypt exploit or the fact you can get the AI to auto fight Towers (though the auto fight can be RNG).

Then there's also the fact not every guide maker may be proficient in the game their covering so their completion time could be higher then normal if they didn't either take an optimal route or in something that may require some skill like fighting games they may not be personally good at them.

Also some guides made on other sites I find usually have quicker times because the more often then not the author got the game early and already had prior experience with the game. (On Power Pyx for example it's semi-conmon to see guides almost posted the same day or week even on larger titles as they are released due to this.)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/3/2021 at 5:06 PM, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Hello, everyone!

I hope you're fine.

Just a quick question: since MK 11 is currently on sale at 17,49 Euros (that's a bargain, isn't it?) and unlike MK X it doesn't require you to buy the DLC for the trophies completion... would you recommend buying it?

Thanks in advance for answering! ^_^

its FREE on PS plus

• Like 1