Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN ID: Sczkn

PS Systems: PS3/PS4/PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes.

I plan on mainly going for difficult completions and would love to have some friends to compare trophies with, chat about games and possibly play together when it comes to boosting or needing multiple players whilst chasing those pesky trophies.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Feel free to add me if anyone wants some more presence on their friends list, do enjoy comparing trophies and seeing what others are playing as a way of investigating new games! 

Not so much into multiplayer would be up for any boosting or playing together if I already have a game in question and the opportune moment arises! 🤙

ID - byJohnaged30

• Haha 1

PSN ID: ChilledBrandon

System: PS4

Hey I don't play Multiplayer these days or really interact on PSN so I'm mainly just looking for people to just compare trophies with and see what others are playing/unlocking on my friends list. It'd be cool to have more people on my list to do that.

So if that interests you, feel free to send me a friend request! 

Cheers!

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

psn-thorryhartmann

language : norway,english (text only. Does not use mic) and understands Swedish and Danish.

Time : plays only night time Norwegian time.

Like : almost everything

Dislikes : 10min platium

🎮🖖.. I could use more trophy friends🫡.. like compare trophies 😁...I'm not a guy who texts people and I'm very quiet.. only have 30 platium to now but it's growing. here nothing against helping people if they see I have that game. so never be afraid to ask. have many games including many that I have never played yet 😃 add me!! Oh yes.. If you have a lot of 10min platinum or like to play them, you don't need to add me.. I see trophy hunting as a challenge. see what others are playing if it's something I want to try in the future. I don't see Jumping taco ar stroke the snake Etc as a challenge or a game. Have a nice one😃

🎮

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

PSN ID: SPGX6

PS Systems: PS3/PS4/PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes

Enjoy comparing trophy lists, talking about games and occasionally playing online.

I mostly play single-player titles because MP trophies are a pain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ID: GrandUpper86

Systems: PS4 & PS5

Hello,

I've been gaming since the days of the NES and Sega Master System. Still play on my PS4 as well as the PS5. I play a decent selection of games (have a huge backlog to work through) and I do like a bit of trophy hunting. I'd be happy to do some boosting and co-op with others for trophies and just general gaming chat to be honest. My friends list on PSN has been a bit stagnant for the last few years so please feel free to send a friend request.

Cheers!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi my pan username is SomnieGirl1001 I love making new friends and hope you will add me to your friends lists like that and I love love Skyrim, playing the special edition vs as of now which was a few days after New Year’s Day/eve here on the ps4, I’m a female sword and board Breton as of now named Siyeon from a kpop group called Dreamcatcher, aloha and ❤️ from Maui, Hawaii!! :D

Hey, my PSN name is VictorMO92, I started playing on PS4 few months ago and don't have much friends. I have the PS Plus Extra so you can invite me to play any of the games in there since I'm still exploring the console (just give me some time to download it lol). I usually play single player games (specially open-world ones) but I try every game I feel that could be good.

Feel free to text me or invite me to play, I am from Brazil so I also speak spanish and portuguese if it's easier.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm looking for anyone interested in gaming with me and perhaps become friends. Perhaps Warzone: Extraction? I'm moderately good at most games and don't care about the skill level of anyone who would like to game with me. But I would like you to be chill enough to not rage every few minutes or because we lost. I don't have a mic headset so we'd have to do voice calls over Discord for more team-oriented games. I could be convinced to play almost anything. Add me on PlayStation and let me know if you're interested! Username is DragonSnuggles

Edited by DragonSnuggles

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I've visited the forums!

Please feel free to add (as a normal friend request NOT a close friend request please!)

PSN: SunflowerShield

Languages: English, Japanese (still learning for a couple of years now)

PlayStation Consoles: PSP, Vita, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5

Games: Pretty much a bit of everything, though mainly single player stuff. RPGs and fighting games are two of my favs but there's no genre I don't enjoy!

Primarily active on instagram where I post about my collection, merchandise etc. @sunflowershield

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm just here to meet new people and have fun. I mainly use PS4 but sometimes PSVita so I can get the Platinum trophy for Mary Skelter Nightmare. I usually get on at 5 p.m. EST.

Systems: Ps4, Psvita

Games I'm currently playing: Mary Skelter Finale, Mary Skelter Nightmare, Carx Driftracing Online, Rocket League, Genshin Impact.

PSN: x49ersblitzkreig

Note: I have a loud and sometimes argumentative family in the background if I am in a party chat so don't pay any mind to it. I also am a beatmaker on Bandlab so sometimes I'll be busy with that.