Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Gonna post it here again since I made some good friends on here, I don't usually spend a lot of time online and I don't really strike up conversations but I would love to have more people who are interest in trophies in my friend list, I really like to check out what other people are playing, it doesn't matter how many platinum the person has or rank I'm just happy to make new friends, I'm really into JRPGs and Retro games.

ID:Burritoprime

Languages:Portuguese, English and German.

Accept black friend requests: yes after I check here to make sure it's not spam bots.

Burritoprime.png

• Like 2

I'm not really involved much when it comes to gaming online but would love to have some new friends to compare trophy lists and help each other out with stupid MP/Co-op trophies. 

PSN ID:  SP71Q

Language:  English

I will accept blank friend requests :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

PSN: Arzoden

i am need co op partner to be honest

Planning to play Ghost Recon breakpoint since it’s like 20$ Over the weekend.. But that’s only if someone adds me and is willing to play it as well from scratch! Let’s get them all lads

First person with a Mature attitude and a working mic I will gladly take as a co op partner?

• Like 2

Yo, I'm mostly a single player guy (I mainly play platformers), but I do play online from time to time (especially Rocket League). I'd be willing to chat (I speak English and Polish), and I'd be down to play some RL with people who don't try hard too much ? I also have GTA 5, though I've not played much online, I also might have some co-op games, I've got a lot of games in my library that I haven't played yet. I don't trophy hunt as much right now, but feel free to add me, just say that you're from here :)

PS. my RL ranks if anyone's interested (mind that I don't really care much about my ranks, and I'm not actively trying to learn techniques to get better, I just play for fun mostly) - plat/low diamond in 3v3, plat in 2v2 though I don't play it much, high plat/low diamond in Rumble, gold in Dropshot and Snow Day, low plat in Hoops.

• Like 1

Feel free to add me, I mostly play single player games and I'm rarely online since I game mostly offline, but I like to make new friends and see what games people are going for, I play mostly JRPGs but I try a bit of eveything, I don't care about how many trophies, platinums a person has or what level they are I'm just happy to make new friends.

ID:Burritoprime

Languages: Portuguese, English and German.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

PSN ID: SP71Q

PS Systems: PS4 & PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: YES

Looking to make more trophy hunter friends as I enjoy comparing trophy lists and playing co-op/multiplayer with others to earn trophies. 

Anyone can send a friend request, I will accept blank requests as I know most adds will be from here. 1f600.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

PSN : Devilsyard

Feel free to add me if its for help on a trophy or join a game I play or even to build your list of gamers ...all welcome ? just say your from here in the message and your good to go 

Games I play just now : Destiny 2 .. Cold war and open world games 

• Like 1