DLC is £15 on PS3 PS store- is it worth getting? are the online servers still working?

rockstarjazz

The servers were still up right at the end of last year when I got the final online trophy I needed. If you don’t care about getting 100% in the game then I wouldn’t bother with the DLC. All but one of the Trials of St Lucia trophies are easy. The trophy for completing all single and 2 player trials is a pain in the ass. Doable with a competent partner but still frustrating.

The server is still up by now so if you want to 100% the game, go ahead. Dark Forest is just a piece of cake, but Trials of St. Lucia is a real deal. The Trials are definitely a pain and you also need to find a decent partner for 2P trials. I'm running a long-term co-op session right now so if you need to find a partner, just join up/leave a comment or maybe contact the guys in the session.

Have fun with St. Lucia and her trials (I hope lol)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Does the DLC is only available on UK or in other regions? Using an alternative PS Store page, the only results are from Europe, but not sure if in America, I can purchase the St. Lucia add-on. 

It's only not available in NA. But the bad thing is DLCs are region locked so you will need to buy a copy of the game from the same region you decided to buy the DLCs. In that case, buying the Ultimate Edition of the game is the best choice.