Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

How good does it hold up? Too anybody that has played most of the TMNT games, is this as great as it looks? Seems like it's based on the older games and looks fantastic it's not that bad priced for the digital version at £17.99 will buy that and the disc version, but that's like 39 days away before that drops.

13 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

How good does it hold up? Too anybody that has played most of the TMNT games, is this as great as it looks? Seems like it's based on the older games and looks fantastic it's not that bad priced for the digital version at £17.99 will buy that and the disc version, but that's like 39 days away before that drops.

Yes.  Turtles in Time on SNES is probably my favorite beat em up and this rivals it easily.  I've played both TMNT arcade games recently when as well.  It's an excellent tribute to those games and feels really good playing.

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

Yes.  Turtles in Time on SNES is probably my favorite beat em up and this rivals it easily.  I've played both TMNT arcade games recently when as well.  It's an excellent tribute to those games and feels really good playing.

Just what I wanted to hear now I'm excited for sure. Also, cannot wait for the collection.