Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

1 hour ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Will be released on PS4/PS5? Some sites only list it on PC and Switch....

They said consoles...though I'm not sure why Switch is its own thing. It still is a console. I'm assuming they'll confirm it officially closer to time. I'll have a Switch, so I can play, but would like to earn trophies for it!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Void said:

I hope they do a physical release, this looks FUN as hell.

Agreed! This is a bit of a nostalgic trip for me. Glad to see it return to consoles. Will be grabbing it for sure if released physically.  

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, ChiefMichigan said:

I want this game, for sure. All I gotta say to everyone is pick it up ASAP if you're interested. Every TMNT game ever made has been delisted. Mutants in Manhattan was delisted in about 7 months. Even if Shredder's Revenge sells well, I don't expect it to be on PSN for more than 3 years.

Probably a lot is the licensing. And day 1 for me. 

• Like 1

Day 1 for me, and yeah:-

On 2/11/2022 at 3:45 AM, ChiefMichigan said:

I want this game, for sure. All I gotta say to everyone is pick it up ASAP if you're interested. Every TMNT game ever made has been delisted. Mutants in Manhattan was delisted in about 7 months. Even if Shredder's Revenge sells well, I don't expect it to be on PSN for more than 3 years.

How many Turtles licenced games have been delisted or difficult to buy? Ever since the first TMNT from Konami in 1989, almost all of them.

• 2 months later...
On 4/20/2022 at 2:20 PM, NMErickson said:

Great that this will have a physical release. Will also give some security if it were ever delisted. Crazy that this has been day 1 for me since March of LAST YEAR and now there’s a just a few months left to wait. Between this and the Cowabunga Collection it’s an exciting time for Ninja Turtle and retro fans.

It's a TMNT game, so delisting is pretty much guaranteed. Mutants in Manhattan was delisted in less than eight months. Out of the Shadows was pulled in early 2017 as well and was only out for about 3 and a half years. Turtles in Time Re-Shelled was delisted in about a year and a half.

Basically, if you want a new TMNT game, pick it up pretty quickly. Because the physical copies when they are an option will also go up in price. 

I'm planning on getting Shredder's Revenge and the Cowabunga Collection as physical releases. 

• Like 1