Crash 4 PS5 autopop trophy solution!

24 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

Then why do it in the first place? 1f602.png

Because they have a life obviously, duh.

However I like his "not obsessed with online trinkets that they already have" take, while being obsessed with auto-popping online trinkets.

• Like 2

On 12.3.2021 at 4:31 PM, MrJAMBA said:

What a joke lol. The whole "auto popping" shouldn't exist. Where is the value in having the same platinum twice, when you didn't even meet the requirements the second time.

I agree but to each theirs.

If having the Same trophy Set again without doing anything for it helps some getting their Ego stroked because nothing and No one Else does, let Them be. Who are we to judge.

Edited by CoregBlue

On 09/07/2022 at 4:48 AM, Mori said:

Because they have a life obviously, duh.

However I like his "not obsessed with online trinkets that they already have" take, while being obsessed with auto-popping online trinkets.

No I meant what's the point doing it at all then if they don't care with "collecting virtual trinkets" in the slightest, they obviously must care about their points to do it in the first place 1f914.png 

1 hour ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

No I meant what's the point doing it at all then if they don't care with "collecting virtual trinkets" in the slightest, they obviously must care about their points to do it in the first place 1f914.png 

I was being sarcastic ;)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...