mikepro05

Game Update, Not Detected

10 posts in this topic

Need help guys. I had this game installed on my ps3 with the latest update. Then my ps3 file system corrupted so I had to restore the ps3 and it formatted. Then had this game re-installed but its not letting me update to the latest version anymore. Its not even detecting it and lets me play with version 1.00. I still need the tourney trophy and I can’t get online mode with the ver. 1.00.

If anyone knows any fix, please. Thanks!

Check to see if you need to reactivate your licenses and check again.

That’s a great idea. But how do you check if in need of a license reactivation in PS3?

IIRC, Account Management and system activation.

I tried by deactivating and activating again but it still not giving the prompt to update to latest version. I really want this game on 100%. 😔

cant download the pat for Asassin Creed III. It SAIDS theres v1.07 but it WONT let me download it (80710011 error code). Im using the Americas collection disc though.

On 3/13/2021 at 2:11 AM, mikepro05 said:

I tried by deactivating and activating again but it still not giving the prompt to update to latest version. I really want this game on 100%. 1f614.png

I want this game on 100% too but damn that tutorial trophy in practice mode is like impossible for me personally have you done the 55 combos or whatever is needed in that mode? Any tips lol?

Just try everyday and one day or hour it will update. Those problems is because all world use ps3 now. 

3 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

Just try everyday and one day or hour it will update. Those problems is because all world use ps3 now. 

What's ps now have to do with it?

3 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

This worked! I got to update it before we got that tournament trophy! Got the 100% now. 😊

4 hours ago, Spookyentertainm said:

I want this game on 100% too but damn that tutorial trophy in practice mode is like impossible for me personally have you done the 55 combos or whatever is needed in that mode? Any tips lol?

I was bad at it too but practice and patience is key. Take a break when your hands/fingers starts to hurt. Lol. Good luck man!