Game Update, Not Detected

Need help guys. I had this game installed on my ps3 with the latest update. Then my ps3 file system corrupted so I had to restore the ps3 and it formatted. Then had this game re-installed but its not letting me update to the latest version anymore. Its not even detecting it and lets me play with version 1.00. I still need the tourney trophy and I can’t get online mode with the ver. 1.00.

If anyone knows any fix, please. Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 2:11 AM, mikepro05 said:

I tried by deactivating and activating again but it still not giving the prompt to update to latest version. I really want this game on 100%. 1f614.png

I want this game on 100% too but damn that tutorial trophy in practice mode is like impossible for me personally have you done the 55 combos or whatever is needed in that mode? Any tips lol?

3 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

Just try everyday and one day or hour it will update. Those problems is because all world use ps3 now. 

This worked! I got to update it before we got that tournament trophy! Got the 100% now. ?

4 hours ago, Spookyentertainm said:

I want this game on 100% too but damn that tutorial trophy in practice mode is like impossible for me personally have you done the 55 combos or whatever is needed in that mode? Any tips lol?

I was bad at it too but practice and patience is key. Take a break when your hands/fingers starts to hurt. Lol. Good luck man!

• 1 year later...
On 4/19/2021 at 9:53 AM, Spookyentertainm said:

You ever get it?

Hugo and Alex are pretty easy to 100%. I managed to complete about 75/110 of the Trials and I recently earned it a 3rd time using a broken controller.

If you can average about 2-3 on all characters, you’re pretty much locked in for the trophy.

You can get some extra credit on a few characters. You can try completing Basic Parrying, 4/5 of these are really straightforward. Expert Parrying has about 2 easy ones, and Handicap has a free one with the first trial.

As far as tips are concerned:

-For Super Jump Cancels, you can mash rotate the sticks being sure to land diagonally up to continue a combo.

-Throw combos into Supers can be mashed out.

-For Super Cancels, you have to mash as the animation for special or normal is coming out.

-For a few of the pseudo-infinites, if you can push them to the corner and match their fall height every hit, it should all connect.

-Dudley is HARD

-Charge characters look overwhelming, but they’re not always.

-Jump starters are very annoying to link as it has to hit a few inches from the ground and slow characters make this frustrating.

-Urien’s 1st Trial isn’t an actual charge move. Just hold down and QCB input two punches and it should hit.

-Chun-Li’s Trial 4 on Hugo needs to start with a hit as far away as possible from Hugo to link.

-Parries have a rhythm to it. You can actually mash out Parry inputs on Oro’s Super.

-For some reason, there’s an input issue with Shoryukens in the game, more so than in 4, where it will always have Super come out. You need to go into a neutral state to link these combos, in other words, input crouch, don’t touch the d-pad or stick, input Shoryuken, then Super cancel.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

17 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

You ever get it?

Hugo and Alex are pretty easy to 100%. I managed to complete about 75/110 of the Trials and I recently earned it a 3rd time using a broken controller.

If you can average about 2-3 on all characters, you’re pretty much locked in for the trophy.

You can get some extra credit on a few characters. You can try completing Basic Parrying, 4/5 of these are really straightforward. Expert Parrying has about 2 easy ones, and Handicap has a free one with the first trial.

As far as tips are concerned:

-For Super Jump Cancels, you can mash rotate the sticks being sure to land diagonally up to continue a combo.

-Throw combos into Supers can be mashed out.

-For Super Cancels, you have to mash as the animation for special or normal is coming out.

-For a few of the pseudo-infinites, if you can push them to the corner and match their fall height every hit, it should all connect.

-Dudley is HARD

-Charge characters look overwhelming, but they’re not always.

-Jump starters are very annoying to link as it has to hit a few inches from the ground and slow characters make this frustrating.

-Urien’s 1st Trial isn’t an actual charge move. Just hold down and QCB input two punches and it should hit.

-Chun-Li’s Trial 4 on Hugo needs to start with a hit as far away as possible from Hugo to link.

-Parries have a rhythm to it. You can actually mash out Parry inputs on Oro’s Super.

-For some reason, there’s an input issue with Shoryukens in the game, more so than in 4, where it will always have Super come out. You need to go into a neutral state to link these combos, in other words, input crouch, don’t touch the d-pad or stick, input Shoryuken, then Super cancel.

Yea I got it a while back .....I would just do like 1 combo a day eventually getting the trophy and 100 percented game