S-Ranks

Christopher

yes this is a question I been wondering too. the tutorials doesn't but should give a outline as what is needed to be done to get an " S " for each level. I mean I've completed the 1st and 2nd levels with extra achievements and was only able to snatch up a B & C. I'm almost sure it has alot to do with the time but it would help to know what time I should be shooting for. cause for sure it has to be impossible or near enough to impossible to make time and all the other extra achievement on the same playthrough. :shakefist: . cause I was only able to accomplish the achievements by stacking.  :shakefist:

This is a tutorial, lol. It's much easier + to get 100% you don't even have to complete it.

Okay, looks like I finally understood how this rank system works. For now I can say that I was wrong. You have to get all 4 achievements to get S rank (+ high enough score).

Edited by vivan

This is a tutorial, lol. It's much easier + to get 100% you don't even have to complete it.

Okay, looks like I finally understood how this rank system works. For now I can say that I was wrong. You have to get all 4 achievements to get S rank (+ high enough score).

have to agree as far as the high score goes. but on 1-3, I have gotten all 4 achievements plus for the time achievement to get you have to beat it under 5 minutes. I got all 4 plus I beat it @ 4:30" and still end up with a " C " rank. this 1 is pissing Me off. :shakefist:

I give up, 10 dollars waisted on a game i wont complete . I was not even going to bother but the free PS4 was a draw for me, and seeing a week later nobody had 100% i caved and bought it, boy was i in for a difficult surprise. Also Leaderboards had people with worlds complete so i doubt i was gonna win anything.

So Good Luck to anybody who attempts this your gonna need it

Pride won lol, i had to finish it

Edited by Solid_phantom
  • Like 1

Got a reply about S-rank. "S-Rank - all the additional objectives and maximum score." (https://twitter.com/blooberteam/status/400573514815516672)

Don't know if you need to do all in one go, or if you can focus in objectives first and then try and get a high score. I have asked that and waiting for a reply.
They didn't reply anything with my Near question, tried to ask it again with other words. Will see if they reply.

Got a reply about S-rank. "S-Rank - all the additional objectives and maximum score." (https://twitter.com/blooberteam/status/400573514815516672)

Don't know if you need to do all in one go, or if you can focus in objectives first and then try and get a high score. I have asked that and waiting for a reply.

They didn't reply anything with my Near question, tried to ask it again with other words. Will see if they reply.

It is in a single go.

Rank you get (up to A) is based on score. If you get A rank and then complete all 4 achievements then your A rank becomes S.

It is quite simpe to figure out how to get high scores after completing couple levels.

It is in a single go.

It's not.

Edited by vivan

It is in a single go.

I don't see how it would be possible to do in a single go? Example, first mission on the night levels, I can't see anyone killing all 20 enemies in (I think) 1 minute 35. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong, if you were able to do this? 

I'm throwing the towel in on the competition too, but it goes against my grain to leave a game @ 0% completion, so I will play it casually. I know if I stick at it for the competition, I will end up raging and losing what's left of my hair. :( 

Rank you get (up to A) is based on score. If you get A rank and then complete all 4 achievements then your A rank becomes S.

It is quite simpe to figure out how to get high scores after completing couple levels.

It's not.

Oh that is relieving. The email I got from a dev implied it was in one go. Ill stab it in the morning!

ok. so as to help everyone along with this game. to get the " S " ranking " you do not " need to accomplish all 4 side achievements in 1 go to aquire the " S " ranking. I have confirmed this multiple times. I would say you do need to accomplish the harder of the 4 which gives the most points. in the end, getting a high point score is what is required to aquire the " S " rank. again, knowing this may help sum but does not decrease the games over all difficulty. which will still require multiple playthroughs :shakefist:  for each level. good luck B)

Edited by BDKSimba
  • Like 1