Is this 100 % still possible with DLC ?

FROSTSCUMBAB

Hello , i know i saw this somewhere but it was with older date , i think to platinum/100% complete this game but before i buy the DLC ( which are all MP trophies ) , i need to know whether the game can be 100% completed now or not ( in other words , are there people still playing the DLC ? )

Thanks in advance 

I'm sure some people are still playing it but not that many. I remember I had to jump on and help my friend with a few trophies cause the maps he needed to play no one was on them. This was about a year ago btw, so saying that you will probably need to boost the dlc trophies

You didnt so much get banned as you had your stats wiped for the time they suspected you boosted, KZ3 was never as heavily moderated as 2 was anyway and I doubt there is still a team dedicated to it what with shadow fall coming out. You should be able to do the KZ3 dlc no problem with a boost, and if it makes you feel any better I just finished boostin the valor trophies for 2 with no sign of a moderator :) so you should be fine. Go...now BOOST!

• Like 2