Trophy Issues?

Trophy-Kingston

i literally played 6 full exhibition games against 6 different teams, one from each division and no trophy popped up for "Play Em All".  Also for those of you that have gotten the stolen base trophy, what was your way of achieving it?  Was there a certain pitcher that was easier to take off against?  I'm having trouble just even getting hits in general, and when I do its usually a HR

Using a 2nd controller definitely makes the stolen base trophy easier.

I’ve had issues with the Play Em All trophy as well as the Play a game in every stadium trophy. They haven’t popped for me even though I’ve met the requirements.

For the sweep trophy, it didn’t unlock for me when sweeping the Divisional series, but after sweeping the championship series it unlocked. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, babygeez11 said:

Just steal against a 2nd controller & the play a game in every ball park aswell seems glitched and idk what's going on with the sweep trophy seems buggy

See I didnt even think of that, I never got a 2nd controller for the ps5, guess I should do that now lol.  thanks

5 minutes ago, Mpalms88 said:

Using a 2nd controller definitely makes the stolen base trophy easier.

I’ve had issues with the Play Em All trophy as well as the Play a game in every stadium trophy. They haven’t popped for me even though I’ve met the requirements.

For the sweep trophy, it didn’t unlock for me when sweeping the Divisional series, but after sweeping the championship series it unlocked. 

Appreciate the help.  I saw alot of us playing it and no one had them yet, so I figured it was buggy

• Like 1

I’m still trying to get the highlight reel trophy. The CPU steals so often in this game that I rarely have a chance to turn a double play. Guess I’ll have to just keep playing and hope the opportunity presents itself haha. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Trophy-Kingston said:
2 hours ago, TheGoaler said:
12 hours ago, Trophy-Kingston said:

i literally played 6 full exhibition games against 6 different teams, one from each division and no trophy popped up for "Play Em All".  Also for those of you that have gotten the stolen base trophy, what was your way of achieving it?  Was there a certain pitcher that was easier to take off against?  I'm having trouble just even getting hits in general, and when I do its usually a HR

The trophies on this game are badly glitched.  This is what happened with rbi 20. Basically play each team again and it each stadium and eventually it will pop. One of the teams did not count but did not know which one. Very frustrating but eventually it will pop. As for the stolen base I did it as Altuve. Just keep at it and eventually you will get it.  The hitting was challenging for me as this shows why people are put off by this game. Best of luck champs.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Im giving this a go, the 1 inning so far, and have about every team cheched off.   did this work for anyone else?  

I'll be sure to update.  Already played many stadiums in franchise so who knows what counts

Edited by SilkyJay86