How difficult to Platinum?

34 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

I mean, that "Perfect all stages" looks terrifying, but quite a few people got the trophy in only a matter of hours?

I've completed both games on Steam. I would say honestly it's no more then a 6/10.

There is some difficulty to start but most challenge can be made easier later through upgrades, unlockable characters or timing power-ups. The most notable hardest sections will be the Silver Surfer NES inspired section and the final bosses.

40 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

I mean, that "Perfect all stages" looks terrifying, but quite a few people got the trophy in only a matter of hours?

I got the Platinum in one day so I can quite confidently say that this game isn't hard at all. When I first saw the trophy list i was thinking an 8 or 9/10 difficulty game but that's not the case at all. You can play through the games on Easy difficulty which makes it much easier (obviously). There is only one level people may struggle with and it's the level Virtual Insanity from the second game. If you can clear that level without dying then nothing else will pose a threat to you. I'd give it a 4/10 difficulty.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 20/3/2021 at 0:29 AM, Flubberwunked said:

I got the Platinum in one day so I can quite confidently say that this game isn't hard at all. When I first saw the trophy list i was thinking an 8 or 9/10 difficulty game but that's not the case at all. You can play through the games on Easy difficulty which makes it much easier (obviously). There is only one level people may struggle with and it's the level Virtual Insanity from the second game. If you can clear that level without dying then nothing else will pose a threat to you. I'd give it a 4/10 difficulty.

i have to aggree just finished the platinum and other than the Virtual Insanity level wich took me some tries every other level was preatty easy to perfect just dont rush it all levels are 4-2 mins long so do one run to get all 4 tapes and get familiar with the level and then go for the no death run immidiatly so you have fresh the level layout in your mind

its 4/10 maybe 6/10 for people that are bad with platformers or timing but nothing too dificult in general

Edited by A210221100

^^ Hope you guys are right. Just finished part 1. I kind of suck at the game, so I'm thinking the Perfect Nerd trophy is going to be a nightmare. I died A LOT on the level with the final boss in part 1, and didn't even realize the Perfect Nerd trophy was a thing until after I completed part one.

Edited by COKTOE
additional post info

5 hours ago, COKTOE said:

^^ Hope you guys are right. Just finished part 1. I kind of suck at the game, so I'm thinking the Perfect Nerd trophy is going to be a nightmare. I died A LOT on the level with the final boss in part 1, and didn't even realize the Perfect Nerd trophy was a thing until after I completed part one.

Don't worry. I was the one who started this thread, but the Perfect Nerd trophy is actually very manageable. The Virtual Insanity level, as well as a couple of the Area 51 ones, are pretty difficult, but still not something you won't get past after 30 minutes of practicing.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 0:59 AM, Maahniac said:

Don't worry. I was the one who started this thread, but the Perfect Nerd trophy is actually very manageable. The Virtual Insanity level, as well as a couple of the Area 51 ones, are pretty difficult, but still not something you won't get past after 30 minutes of practicing.

Roger roger. I'll add that I think I kind of suck at this game, and like I mentioned died lots the first time I played the Laughin' Jokin' Numbnuts level ( last one of AVGN 1 ) so we'll see. ☺️ 

• 4 months later...