Grinder Supreme still bugged

Sendai-Horatio

I'm a few hundred matches over 2k sitting at 2250 matches played and this trophy hasn't popped. Now I switched PS3's at around 500 trophies because my dummy alt had a more stable connection on the other PS3, and I never transferred over save data because I thought I wouldn't need to since everything is tracked online.

I've been at this since Tuesday and I thought the trophy would finally pop today but it doesn't look like it's happening.

Currently I'm at 2,545 matches and no grinder trophy popped. I know I switched machines after the 500 match trophy popped so I'm going to give it more time, it's looking like not all the stats are tracked to be specifically online and there may be some console specific stats we're not aware of. I know the PS4 version keeps the same stats yet you need to win 500 and 2,000 on there respectively. So maybe it's the same between two ps3's as well.

8 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Currently I'm at 2,545 matches and no grinder trophy popped. I know I switched machines after the 500 match trophy popped so I'm going to give it more time, it's looking like not all the stats are tracked to be specifically online and there may be some console specific stats we're not aware of. I know the PS4 version keeps the same stats yet you need to win 500 and 2,000 on there respectively. So maybe it's the same between two ps3's as well.

When i started ps4 version. I already had over 2k matches. But had to do another 2k matches for the trophies. I don't think its shared

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2021 at 8:54 PM, Sendai-Horatio said:

Finally got it, it took 2,686 matches to finally pop.

It seems that the servers have slowly deteriorated over time. When I first got it way back when, I only needed 20 more.

Now, as I’m doing it on 2 consoles, I noticed that my alt (PS3) is already 400 over with no trophy and on PS4, I’m 30 over and nothing.

• 2 years later...

To me, Real divekicker correctly popped at 500 matches, but Grinder supreme, instead of popping at 2000 matches, popped at 2033: I didn't have a single disconnection, so I have no idea why those 33 matches were not counted.

PS4 version, through.