Anarchy: Rush Hour questions.

BrettyBoy

On 28/03/2021 at 9:38 AM, BrettyBoy said:

I got two questions about Anarchy: Rush Hour, so let’s begin.

Can the multiplayer trophies be earned via split screen and do you avoid missing missable trophies by coming in first place in every race? 

About the multiplayer trophies.

No, you can't get them split screen, you only get the split screen trophy (obviously) and the ones about playing a certain mode if you're playing the game for the first time.

On 03/04/2021 at 0:12 AM, KnAbrAvA said:

About the multiplayer trophies.

No, you can't get them split screen, you only get the split screen trophy (obviously) and the ones about playing a certain mode if you're playing the game for the first time.

Thanks for the information, dude. Me and some dude boosted the online trophies last night so got them out the way now so I’m set for the platinum and will chase the platinum whenever I can be arsed. 

• 6 months later...

I should note to whoever wants to play this game that as of this writing the servers are still online. You have to get the 15 wins for the 5 wins in each multiplayer mode trophy in one go as well, otherwise it will glitch on you.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2021 at 7:55 PM, Valzentia said:

I should note to whoever wants to play this game that as of this writing the servers are still online. You have to get the 15 wins for the 5 wins in each multiplayer mode trophy in one go as well, otherwise it will glitch on you.

Do you mean without leaving the game, or winning all 15 races first, and then the same for your boosting partner? Without alternating 5 and 5 per game mode?

What can you do if it glitches?

On 11/5/2021 at 7:56 PM, tony_snake_24 said:

Do you mean without leaving the game, or winning all 15 races first, and then the same for your boosting partner? Without alternating 5 and 5 per game mode?

What can you do if it glitches?

You have to win all 15 races without quitting out of the game. If you quit out of the game (or crash), you'll have to start from the beginning. Nothing you can do about it to my knowledge.

• Like 3