buggy trophy?

JamesCapitalll

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Tiricy said:

It's enough for two players? or require 4 players? for base game & Dlc 1.

Most trophies can be earned by yourself playing with the bots but playing with other people make trophies a lot easier.

I did most of the trophies solo, the trophies that I earned with other people are: Left for dead, No photos, Noob herder, Easy street, Don't lose face, Crowd control, Quick hands, Blow-out and Pacifist.

Regarding Don't lose face, I completed all original heists but one solo with bots on Overkill without trading any bot, Heat Street is the heist that I completed with other people while working towards Easy Street since it's insane and almost impossible to get Easy Street by yourself. Completing Heat Street on Overkill without trading bots is not as insane as Easy Street but it's still really hard to pull off, I tried several times but always one bot got down and the rest followed one by one when attempting to revive the downed bot. 

Regarding the DLC trophies, Pacifist can be done with a second PS3 by yourself without any bots since they will shoot the cops voiding the trophy if they kill even one. Supossedly Blow-out can also be done solo but I wasn't able to pull that off. For Crowd control and Quick hands you need a least 3 people, but a full party makes life easier. It might take several attempts for the C4 trap to spawn in Counterfeit (Quick hands trophy), everybody must be assigned 2 bombs (there are 7 bombs so 2 people will be assigned one bomb where one people is the backup) and all of you must be quick or the C4 trap will blow out in your faces. For Crowd control people must be assigned specific hostages and you must keep an eye on them at all times so that no one is accidentally killed or escapes. When you need to escape rush to the exit together or in groups of two since there is a chance cloaker or tazers may spawn in the sewage tunnels, if you are quick the hostages won't be able to escape before you reach the exit.

Finally, regarding Pacifist and Blow-out, only people who reach the exit will get the trophy, people in custody won't.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1