Can this be done in two playthroughs (with all items DLC)?

Rando-Calrisian-

6 minutes ago, Rando-Calrisian- said:

Hi All,

If I have the DLC purchased that unlocks all items and modes form the start, can this be done in 2 playthroughs as follows:
1) collectibles, 1 healing item, no item box run (plus all other misc. trophies) on normal or assisted mode.
2) S rank inferno run

Yes you can

• Like 1

Think ur looking for this my friend, platinum speedrun for beginner using DLC items in 3 hrs, with commentary ;)

Btw, DEFINITELY DO NOT recommend what Im abt to say as it is ROCK HARD, but u can platinum with actually ONE playthrough with DLC!! I keep meaning to try xD

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 4

s rank inferno isn't that bad, the final boss is the only rough part, i did it with my eyes closed and i struggled a fair bit on RE7s dlc in the past. but a no item box s rank inferno would be cancer for a first time lol. I enjoyed it a fair bit so I did 2 lengthy runs, and 3 speedruns.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Rando-Calrisian- said:

Hi All,

If I have the DLC purchased that unlocks all items and modes form the start, can this be done in 2 playthroughs as follows:
1) collectibles, 1 healing item, no item box run (plus all other misc. trophies) on normal or assisted mode.
2) S rank inferno run

Yes, its possible. I just did it and i got the fastest time here on PSNProfiles. I recorded my entire run and i'll upload it to my youtube channel soon (next few days or so) if you want to check it out.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Marcel_pfs1 said:

Yes, its possible. I just did it and i got the fastest time here on PSNProfiles. I recorded my entire run and i'll upload it to my youtube channel soon (next few days or so) if you want to check it out.

Nice time bud ;), you may have competition on that btw sometime this year if I ever get to it and manage XX

Well ive done it, but it was just over 2hrs, so missed S trophy, gotta bring time down

Thats doing everything in 1 playthrough, perhaps will never pull it off under 2hrs, but gonna try it ;)

• Like 3