How to fix a leaky shower?

DoctorDisinfect

On 2021-04-07 at 4:20 PM, Dav9834 said:

That's awesome! Good job!! 

Also fun fact if you ever want to trick someone in your house for a... longgg time like I did, 

Put the regulator on flipped, this way they will put it to hot, but really it's cold, and they'll always think there's no hot water. 

Oh it was funny xD, until they found out... Hahahaha

Fun fact. My shower doesn't get as hot as it used to, and I know it because I didn't want to turn the the little thing the instruction told me to turn that controls the temperature. It's still hot enough where I like it, but now I have to turn all the way to get to the temperature I like, whereas before I could get to the burning hot shower sensation.

Edited by Stand_User3

13 minutes ago, Stand_User3 said:

Fun fact. My shower doesn't get as hot as it used to, and I know it because I didn't want to turn the the little thing the instruction told me to turn that controls the temperature. It's still hot enough where I like it, but now I have to turn all the way to get to the temperature I like, whereas before I could get to the burning hot shower sensation.

You will look like a genius fixing that problem for other people now who say that their shower is the only place in the house that just doesn’t get hot water. 

• Like 1