UNCHARTED 4 JUST GOT TEASED

Rubieno

I really can't wait for any more information on this, it'll be very interesting to see who's voice this is in the trailer, my favorite theory I've heard so far is that it's Sir Francis Drake's. Also, any thoughts on it possibly just being called "Uncharted"? All the other games have had a subname and perhaps (like Killzone and Infamous) they didn't want to number the title so new players don't feel they have to play the previous games to catch up? Either way, it technically doesn't matter since the name changes very little about the game itself, but it would be interesting.

I really can't wait for any more information on this, it'll be very interesting to see who's voice this is in the trailer, my favorite theory I've heard so far is that it's Sir Francis Drake's. Also, any thoughts on it possibly just being called "Uncharted"? All the other games have had a subname and perhaps (like Killzone and Infamous) they didn't want to number the title so new players don't feel they have to play the previous games to catch up?

What sucks is that Naughty Dog said that the teaser will be the only news of the next Uncharted for a long time. I just hope Drake's still in it.

They also said the name is going to change probably for the reason you stated.

What sucks is that Naughty Dog said that the teaser will be the only news of the next Uncharted for a long time. I just hope Drake's still in it.

Man that really sucks. At least we know one of the voice actors is good :l Also, I couldn't see them breaking away from Nathan Drake any time soon he's a pretty iconic character and I don't see them making any Uncharted game with out him. He feels kind of the figurehead, like Crash or Jak.

Wow....whoever is talking in that teaser is pissed! 

Might we be taking about someone abandoned by Drake and the rest of the characters, or are we listening to Drake himself some years older talking about someone who abandoned him? Plenty of room for speculation, can't wait to hear more from this!