HELP!!! Can’t find specific fiends for shinra’s bestiary

Keep_it_og

Hello everyone. Just as the title says. I made a checklist of everything fiend I’m missing. I have the old ps2 guide and of course I use the internet. But there are specific fiends I have spent over an hour looking for in all designated areas that both the internet and the strategy guide named.

Just to name a few I’m looking for sallet, agama, yellow elemental, takouba, barong and lesser drake. I haven’t even spoken of the more difficult fiends but if I can’t find these guys, what chance do I have to find the stronger 1s?

I’m in chapter 5. I’m level 99 with all 3 girls. I crushed trema and paragon both oh so easy. Is my only chance of finding these monsters to oversoul them strictly in bevelle’s basement? It’s so frustrating running around for hours looking for these stupid fiends for shinra’s annoying ***. Any help is so much appreciated.

Btw does what I caught thus far in shinra’s bestiary carry over in new game plus? I just wana be sure in case I feel like just getting to other the tougher fiends and may just find the weaker ones in chapter ones new game plus. Thanks I appreciate the help

Edited by Keep_it_og
Separate paragraphs