CreativePolicy: Complete All My Racing Games PS4

CreativePolicy

This list will take me a while as I don't only play racing games but this is a goal I want to achieve.

To Be Completed:

• Absolute Drift
  • Baja Edge Of Control HD
  • Burnout Paradise Remastered
  • Horizon Chase Turbo
  • Need For Speed Heat
  • Need For Speed Payback
  • Need For Speed Rivals
  • Trackmania Turbo
  • Trials Rising (Maybe? Difficulty?)
  • Wreckfest
  • MX vs ATV All Out
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • F1 2020

Backburner (Games I don't want to do yet):

• DiRT Rally 2.0
  • Driveclub 100%? Possible with no servers? (Already Plated)
  • MotoGP 17
  • MXGP3
  • NASCAR Heat 4 (Oval racing is boring, I may exclude this)
  • Project Cars 2
  • Ride 3
  • Table Top Racing: World Tour DLC
  • Trials Fusion
  • Wipeout Omega Collection (Thoughts?)

Completed:

1. The Crew 2 
  2. Driveclub Bikes Base 
  3. Driveclub Base 
  4. Monster Energy Supercross 
  5. Need For Speed Base 
  6. MX vs ATV Supercross Encore
  7. Table Top Racing: World Tour Base 
  8. MX vs ATV Alive 

I do have some uncompleted PS3 games but I will not be doing those unless I finish all the PS4 ones. I'll have to stream them through PS Now.

If you have any info or anything that would be helpful then let me know! I do know servers and playerbase can be an issue, especially driveclub.

• Like 2

Nice list! GT Sport may very well be the more time consuming of all of those. I have yet to finish NFS Heat, as I just cant seem to get those drift challenges around the map down right, i tried various different car settings and just cant seem to find something tht works for me. That's really whats holding me back (and polishing off the online).

NFS Rivals is very easy though, I knocked that one out a few days after I purchased it. To my knowledge, the DLCs for Driveclub were delisted so unless you picked them all up it might be impossible to do 100%..not sure if the servers are down too.

I'm currently playing Dirt 5 right now and should have the platinum soon, it's actually been quite easy, but the game is very enjoyable so its a win win. I heard Wreckfest is a fun one as well. I havent platted many racing games despite it being a genre I've enjoyed for a long time, since Gran Turismo on the ps1..eager to see the progress you make on here!

• Like 1

I'll just list tips about the games I played:

• For Horizon Chase Turbo, the most important part of the game is choosing your car. Some people really like using the Ladybug, but I'm horrible with it, for example. Also India can be very straining on the eyes
  • Rivals is one of the easier NFS games I feel, due to the lack of collectibles. Which is the big problem for Payback, but the collectible guide in that game's subsection should help a lot.
  • Trackmania Turbo is ridiculously hard, unfortunately. Good luck with that one
  • You can selfboost most of the online races in F1 2020. The only thing you'll need another player for is the Medal in a custom League. After that just create a race with a set date, sit in the lobby and you'll eventually start the race even if you're the only competitor. 
  • Driveclub is possible if you bought the DLCs, none of them have any added online trophies. The DLC is way harder than the main game though.
  • MXGP3 is a pretty quick platinum for the most part, as it doesn't have any online trophies. The only hard part for me was getting 10 holeshots (reaching the end of the first corner in first place)
  • Project Cars 2 is another game where you can selfboost almost everything, but it will require you to race on an oval for max efficiency, unfortunately. (Create a session with a practice session on a track with a pitlane against 1 AI, start the race and then immediately turn the practice off. The race will start as normal and it will count, although the increase in Safety Level will be minimal.) 
  • Ride 3 is a game where I'd recommend buying all of the DLCs, as painful as it is. The added events also add bikes that are usable throughout the career, and the added events also count towards normal progression

Either way, good luck!

• Like 1

Some other suggestions:

Gran Turismo 6 is a much, much more feasible platinum compared to Sport, and 5 is no longer obtainable

Not too long ago I platinumed Super Street: The Game. It was an easy one, arcady type racer with some decent customization options. Although the few MP trophies can be a pain since its region locked and the MP is pretty empty.