Scan fauna trophies bugged after recent update

mvpeast

Hey guys. I can no longer unlock the fauna trophies after the recent update. I scanned those   exotic world fauna and the trophy should have been popped easily but it no longer registers in the count.. Other stats still work properly like wrap x amount of times but “discover all faunas in a planet” is completely screwed up. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

On 06/04/2021 at 3:07 PM, mvpeast said:

Hey guys. I can no longer unlock the fauna trophies after the recent update. I scanned those   exotic world fauna and the trophy should have been popped easily but it no longer registers in the count.. Other stats still work properly like wrap x amount of times but “discover all faunas in a planet” is completely screwed up. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

Have you uploaded the fauna? You have to go into your guide, look at the planets you've explored, clicked the fauna and if you have a complete set, you then upload. Silly as it's not mentioned that you have to do this. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, YorkyPuds said:

***Solved***

Using the "Upload all" doesn't upload the completed fauna. You have to go to the list of fauna and manually upload it.

That has always been the case for the Galapagos chain of trophies. You have to manually upload your Fauna discoveries from the Fauna tab, else the trophies won't pop,

• 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I've been uploading all fauna manually and I'm not getting even the first milestone. I've done it on 8 planets now and still nothing. Any other tips? I'm on ps5. Already have the ps4 plat, I wanted to start over with all these new updates. 

Do you still have the PS4 version installed along with your Plat saves? If yes, you can just auto-pop everything using the in-game cross-save cloud :). Also, just to be sure, you are pressing this button and not the ones on the individual animals?:

Wu1Kw0e.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Do you still have the PS4 version installed along with your Plat saves? If yes, you can just auto-pop everything using the in-game cross-save cloud :). Also, just to be sure, you are pressing this button and not the ones on the individual animals?:

Wu1Kw0e.png

I do not, I deleted it from the cloud and console years ago. I have too many games on there and it kept building space. I'm glad I didn't keep it because I like how the game plays now. I got the plat at launch.

And yeah, I am uploading each individually. It's a bummer.

25 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I do not, I deleted it from the cloud and console years ago. I have too many games on there and it kept building space. I'm glad I didn't keep it because I like how the game plays now. I got the plat at launch.

And yeah, I am uploading each individually. It's a bummer.

In that case, all I can suggest you do is file a bug report :(https://hellogames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=167605

If starting a new game doesn't fix it, you may have to wait until a fix arrives but that could take a while because HG tend to not place trophy glitches very high on their to-do list :(. The last time the PS5 trophies were broken/glitched by a patch, it took over a year to get sorted.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2022 at 4:51 PM, HuntingFever said:

In that case, all I can suggest you do is file a bug report :(https://hellogames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=167605

If starting a new game doesn't fix it, you may have to wait until a fix arrives but that could take a while because HG tend to not place trophy glitches very high on their to-do list :(. The last time the PS5 trophies were broken/glitched by a patch, it took over a year to get sorted.

Meh, I'll just get over it. Add another game to the list of many I haven't completed lol. Thanks for the suggestions tho!

Solved: It took 2 new characters to get the milestone...

Edited by RoxasOnFire