Initiation DLC Missing problem

SoraxTidus

Hi, I have a problem with one of the Batman Arkham Origins DLC. I just purchased the Season Pass for the game. But I have two problems for the Initiation DLC. The first problem was that it's still at Playstation Store on my PS3 Console, but when I tried to purchase it, I get this error message that says: "This Product cannot be purchased at this time". The Second Problem was that at the In-Game store at Main menu of Batman Arkham Origins, I found out that Initiation DLC was Missing and I can't find it. I don't know what to do. I was meant to get all the DLC for Batman Arkham Origins. Can someone help me out with this missing DLC Problem? Please Message me back. See you later.

Have you closed the game and/or restarted your PS3? That should generally fix these issues. If not it could just be Sony’s servers and you might have to wait x amount of time before it’ll actually acknowledge that you own it. Recently I bought something (on PS4) and never received the transaction email, a different day I purchased something and had to restart the game & my PS4/ restore licenses like 5 times before it actually let me use the content.

I have the exact same issue the two season pass skins aren’t showing up (in fact they auto erase themselves from the store) and I can’t buy the dlc I got from season pass from the store regardless since it says content can’t be purchased at this time only way I can get season pass stuff I bought is off the store in game and I have to buy them from there but for some reason initiation and season pass skins aren’t on there (I hate support so hoping someone has a clear answer to give us to help lol) but the ps3 store has gotten a lot worse over time it’s barely functioning

On 4/8/2021 at 9:13 PM, SoraxTidus said:

I forgot to mentioned that I also didn't' get the Season Pass Skins Pack (Gotham by Gaslight & Brightest Day) as well. Since I purchased the Season Pass, I supposed to get the Season Pass Skin Pack (Gotham by Gaslight & Brightest Day) for free.

On 4/9/2021 at 0:53 AM, KingBlade82 said:

I have the exact same issue the two season pass skins aren’t showing up (in fact they auto erase themselves from the store) and I can’t buy the dlc I got from season pass from the store regardless since it says content can’t be purchased at this time only way I can get season pass stuff I bought is off the store in game and I have to buy them from there but for some reason initiation and season pass skins aren’t on there (I hate support so hoping someone has a clear answer to give us to help lol) but the ps3 store has gotten a lot worse over time it’s barely functioning

So, I figured out the solution. You have to go into the store and go to the Ultimate Bundle version of the game, you're going to "buy" it but it won't actually charge you. Keep clicking continue/purchase and eventually it will take you to that final page where it shows the total cost, once you hit "purchase" it will load for a while before eventually giving you an error message like "Could not be purchased at this time." Once you get that go back until it takes you to the game's store page again. Now it should show all the DLCs as "Free" and it should show the Season Pass Skin Pack as well. 

Hopefully that makes sense. I can elaborate further if anything is confusing, just let me know.

Edited by SpiderManhattan
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, SpiderManhattan said:

So, I figured out the solution. You have to go into the store and go to the Deluxe Edition of the game, you're going to "buy" it but it won't actually charge you. Keep clicking continue/purchase and eventually it will take you to that final page where it shows the total cost, once you hit "purchase" it will load for a while before eventually giving you an error message like "Could not be purchased at this time." Once you get that go back until it takes you to the game's store page again. Now it should show all the DLCs as "Free" and it should show the Season Pass Skin Pack as well. 

Hopefully that makes sense. I can elaborate further if anything is confusing, just let me know.

I don't know about the Deluxe Edition of the game, Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition was a different Batman game and All I can find is the Ultimate Bundle of Batman Arkham Origins. In other words, I don't understand about the Deluxe Edition part.

When I tried to get the Season Pass Skin Pack after using Search, I get this messsage that I did not own Arkham Origins Season Pass. Even though I did purchase the Season Pass.

Also, I have a Physical Disc version of Batman Arkham Origins as well. I noticed that the Add to Cart along with the price is missing.

2 hours ago, SoraxTidus said:

I don't know about the Deluxe Edition of the game, Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition was a different Batman game and All I can find is the Ultimate Bundle of Batman Arkham Origins. In other words, I don't understand about the Deluxe Edition part.

Yes I mean the Ultimate Bundle, my bad forgot the name of it.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

For what it's worth, you don't actually need the DLC installed to pop the trophies: due to a glitch, if you delete the patch data of the game and complete any base-game combat challenge as Batman, it should pop both Initiation trophies automatically. That's how I got mine.

• Like 2

Thanks for the feedback.  Given the discontinuing of online multiplayer, there's no way to score 100% of the trophies in the game at this point.  But, I'm actually more interested in playing through the DLC and experiencing the apparent minuscule storyline included.  :-) 

6 minutes ago, lmc3 said:

Thanks for the feedback.  Given the discontinuing of online multiplayer, there's no way to score 100% of the trophies in the game at this point.  But, I'm actually more interested in playing through the DLC and experiencing the apparent minuscule storyline included.  :-) 

the multiplayer is still playable on PS3. Every online trophy in Arkham Origins can still be obtained.

Now that's interesting!  How does the multiplayer still work on PS3?  When I attempt to access it, I get the following message: "The connection to Batman: Arkham Origins Online services could not be established and the game cannot be started.  Please try again later.  Error 3."  Is there a workaround for this error to get the online multiplayer to launch?

On 8/18/2021 at 3:12 PM, lmc3 said:

Now that's interesting!  How does the multiplayer still work on PS3?  When I attempt to access it, I get the following message: "The connection to Batman: Arkham Origins Online services could not be established and the game cannot be started.  Please try again later.  Error 3."  Is there a workaround for this error to get the online multiplayer to launch?

It's a very weird situation - that error message isn't actually true, if you try to connect enough times it'll stop displaying that and eventually place you in the multiplayer menu. If you join a boosting group you'll see a lot of "spamming error3" messages from people preparing to join for a session for that reason.

• 2 months later...
On 4/12/2021 at 11:15 AM, SpiderManhattan said:

So, I figured out the solution. You have to go into the store and go to the Ultimate Bundle version of the game, you're going to "buy" it but it won't actually charge you. Keep clicking continue/purchase and eventually it will take you to that final page where it shows the total cost, once you hit "purchase" it will load for a while before eventually giving you an error message like "Could not be purchased at this time." Once you get that go back until it takes you to the game's store page again. Now it should show all the DLCs as "Free" and it should show the Season Pass Skin Pack as well. 

This worked! Thank you!

• 2 months later...

I have this problem with Cold Cold Heart DLC. It doesn't show up on the ingame store and I can't "purchase" on PSN either. Always errors out. 

On 8/13/2021 at 2:21 PM, lmc3 said:

Did anyone confirm that the "Ultimate Bundle" solution above worked?  Wasted way too many hours trying to figure this out!

Thx,

Len

Didn't for me... help...

On 4/12/2021 at 0:15 PM, SpiderManhattan said:

Was your version of the game physical or digital? Bc i'm worried that if the transaction works, im gonna be charged for a game I already own a physical copy of.

Just an update. I JUST GOT THE DLC TO DOWNLOAD. Instead of purchasing the Ultimate Edition all the way I only put it in the cart and went back to the Cold Cold Heart DLC and started downloading right away. I dont know if it related but I also restored my licenses on the ps4 before that. 

THx all.

• 4 weeks later...

So there is a way to get around this that IS NOT considered cheating as far PSNProfiles is concerned. If you have a disk version of origins simply install the game without any updates, then enter the game and play 1 predator or combat map and get 3 stars. It'll cause both initiation trophies to pop.