Cannot unlock Real Musor

Elbender93

Hi guys,

I've been trying to unlock this trophy but I cannot get the option to sleep in the dumpster to appear.

I tried all methods and guides that I could find, started the game over a bunch of times with different builds, internalized the hobocop thought, tried not speaking to the manager until night/not getting the key to the dumpster etc. Nothing worked. Can anyone that unlocked it on ps4/5 tell me exactly what they did? Thank you in advance.

Hi

I got to day 2 and spoke to Garte about my bill. It was after 22:00 and I didn't have enough money and there was a dialogue choice about sleeping in the bin. I'd already pried it open but he should off you a key. Go to the bin and you should get the option to sleep.

Be mindful that it gives a game over so I'd have a backup save ready. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the answer, I finally got it on day 2 as you said, which is weird because I had already tried doing on day 2 before and it had not worked.

For reference:

-I had a "physical" build

-On day 1 I opened the trash container with a prybar and never asked for the key

-I had the hobocop thought internalized

-On day 2 I accepted to sleep in the trash when talking with Garte about the bill.

21 minutes ago, Bra-C-Ket said:

Did you need to not have enough money? I can't seem to get this either. Where do you sleep the first night? Or do you pay the original fine and the dont have the 20 for night 2?

I slept at the hostel the first night by selling Kim's car rims and the second night I did not have enough money

18 minutes ago, Bra-C-Ket said:

Awesome ill give it a crack have restarted the first day about 10 times now trying to figure it out... did you already search or interact with the bin near the body before asking for the key. Im assuming this is the bin you sleep in

No, I did not touch the body at all, I just rushed a new run and focused on the things people said needed to be done to get the trophy done

9 minutes ago, Elbender93 said:

No, I did not touch the body at all, I just rushed a new run and focused on the things people said needed to be done to get the trophy done

Did you touch the bin though? Sorry for all the questions. These trophies are frustrating. I've got 2 save files already for the gloves glitch and the trophy that involves setting up an antenna and climbing the horse statue. My character gets to the top and nothing happens... have to hard reset the game...

I did it on Day Two —Kim's debrief interfered with it on Day One — and I'd already opened the dumpster to find the clothes. Made sure I had less than 20 rèal, talked to Garte about getting a room, declared my intention to sleep in the dumpster (he may have even suggested it, since I still had the key), said goodbye to Kim, and closed the lid. RIP Hobocop.

I believe talking to Garte beforehand is what triggers the option to sleep in the dumpster.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Guys, I'm currently developing a guide to help getting Disco Elysium Platinum much easier. I have also created a Youtube Channel to make video guides so if your currently stuck at Real Musor, here's a link to my video below hope it helps its a very straight forward trophy if you know what you are doing.

Please consider subscribing and give me your feedback to make the next video better.

Edited by Aboelsas
Adding a Youtube Video instead of Link