Tim of Legend

samy002

I'm so confused by the requirements for this trophy. I have my small and big Tims both with 3 badges. And I've been throwing one on the other for about 20 times (thanks god there's no auto save and I can quickly exit to game menu and back), and every single time the egg gives me a regular Tim with no crown on it. Am I missing something? I heard this could be totally RNG and I just need to keep trying till it works ??

19 hours ago, samy002 said:

I'm so confused by the requirements for this trophy. I have my small and big Tims both with 3 badges. And I've been throwing one on the other for about 20 times (thanks god there's no auto save and I can quickly exit to game menu and back), and every single time the egg gives me a regular Tim with no crown on it. Am I missing something? I heard this could be totally RNG and I just need to keep trying till it works 1f914.png1f635.png

It is rng and resetting doesn't seem to change the outcome if you use the same 2 and keep resetting. Best to just grow one up to giant size and do it again. They keep the badges even after they shrink but they need to eat once before they pop back so make sure not to lose them. Most likely a visual bug.

On 10/04/2021 at 5:31 AM, JustOneStingray said:

It is rng and resetting doesn't seem to change the outcome if you use the same 2 and keep resetting. Best to just grow one up to giant size and do it again. They keep the badges even after they shrink but they need to eat once before they pop back so make sure not to lose them. Most likely a visual bug.

Indeed repeating with same two Tims seems to be useless. But wait a minute. Are you saying when a giant Tim gives an egg and shrinks he keeps his medals? That'd be great news!

Something else I am wondering: what happens when a plant eats a small Tim during the levels? Is he dead and lost forever of does he reappear on the Tim's island?

11 hours ago, samy002 said:

Indeed repeating with same two Tims seems to be useless. But wait a minute. Are you saying when a giant Tim gives an egg and shrinks he keeps his medals? That'd be great news!

Something else I am wondering: what happens when a plant eats a small Tim during the levels? Is he dead and lost forever of does he reappear on the Tim's island?

I think they keep their medals only if he has less than 3 medals.

On 12/04/2021 at 11:23 AM, samy002 said:

Ok so I just unlocked the trophy and I can confirm I used the easy and quick method:

1. Getting two Tims with 3 medals. One big, one small
  2. SAVE THE GAME
  3. Throw the small Tim on the big one and check the egg
  4. If the newly born baby Tim doesn't wear a crown just go back to Main Menu without saving and press continue to come back before your attempt
  5. Try again till the baby Tim has a crown!

It's totally rng so it can take you 1 or 20 attempts. In my case it worked after about 5 tries.

Good luck ?

• 1 year later...
20 hours ago, felipe-gf20 said:

How can I feed a big Tin when the little ones come much faster? When playing the corresponding color, the little ones come quickly and end up eating everything before the big ones arrive.

I made a video which might help you. Sorry it's in French but you'll see how I'm feeding the Tin ;)

5 hours ago, samy002 said:

I made a video which might help you. Sorry it's in French but you'll see how I'm feeding the Tin ;)

Thanks :) Despite not understanding French, I knew exactly what to do. I didn't know that in the transformation to big Tim remained the medals that the little one carried. It helped a lot, now I'm more excited to seek a platinum. Thank you again.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...