Gameplay master, platinum buggy? gold trophy

iLmIgLiOrE91

exactly, i got this from the game site i'm already working i copy and paste Work is already underway on Patch 1.08, which we’re hoping will include an option for players to turn off the HUD and Rewards Badges pop ups to further immerse themselves in Abe’s adventure!
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

sorry guys but I have finished all the medals for 10 minutes .... but I have not received the trophy, but it is possible that every time there is a buggy game, you who tell me

So yeah, its definitely bugged. I got all the medals and no trophy, hopefully my backed up save will come in handy one day.

• Like 1

ya, its bugged, the game thinks it has 36 badges more than it should, trophy for quarter badges pops late and platinum not at all because of it.

last week I supplied the devs with a total breakdown of the bug and possible location of the errors which  is causing the problem and OWI community manager has sent it to the devs to fix the problem.

he said hopefully they will have the issue with the trophy resolved very soon from the info i sent them.

just need to wait for the right patch. at the moment can't do any more till its fixed as would mean wiping save data which i'm not about to do till its fixed.

Edited by peacefullmik
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Gonzo7166 said:

Have the badge trophies been patched yet?

They all seemed to unlock rather late compared to when they should have, and I am currently sitting at 298 badges and the three quarters trophy has not popped.

I had the same issue. Go to Level Select to see what each level’s badge progression is overall. I think my 75% badge completion trophy popped when every level had gold meaning 75% of that level’s badges were obtained.

My understanding from Powerpyx is that it's not bugged, but its description is misleading. Apparently the %score is against Platinum badges only. E.g 50% of Platinum Badges give you that trophy. I guess it just doesn't count Bronze, Silver or Gold towards the tally at all. Can anyone vouch for this?

Edited by richoxer
Typo

On 5/30/2021 at 9:38 AM, richoxer said:

My understanding from Powerpyx is that it's not bugged, but its description is misleading. Apparently the %score is against Platinum badges only. E.g 50% of Platinum Badges give you that trophy. I guess it just doesn't count Bronze, Silver or Gold towards the tally at all. Can anyone vouch for this?

I can confirm that the gameplay master trophies seem to refer to the percentage of platinum badges obtained.

In level select you can hit up on the d-pad to check your specific badges for each level.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gonzo7166 said:

I can confirm that the gameplay master trophies seem to refer to the percentage of platinum badges obtained.

In level select you can hit up on the d-pad to check your specific badges for each level.

Agreed, I did the math last night and got the 75% trophy after finishing off the Slig Barracks (that's a brutal level to 100% with that stupid elevator), right when I should have done. I think there are 93 platinum badges overall, so work out your %ages based on that if you feel the need to. Something like 1.07% per platinum badge.