Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Exclusive "Déjà Vu" Mission Extended Cut

World-renowned Kojima Productions showcases the latest masterpiece in the Metal Gear Solid franchise with Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (on sale Spring 2014) is the first segment of the 'Metal Gear Solid V Experience' and prologue to the larger second segment, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain launching thereafter. PlayStation users will be offered an exclusive mission with a "throwback" mission titled "Déjà Vu," which recreates a mission originally featured in the original METAL GEAR SOLID game AND lets users play as Solid Snake (in all of his low-polygon, pixelated glory) in the next-gen Ground Zeroes universe.

I kinda wonder if Kojima will release this on PS4 aswell - think about how AC 4, Watch Dogs, & Diablo III got PS3/PS4 versions that essentialy had the same exclusive PS content.

I know it's currently slated for current gen & PC, but considering it's a prequel to Phantom Pain (a Next-Gen MGS) & running in the 'exact same code' - one would imagine a PS4 port would naturally be in the cards.

You could even transfer you're GZ save to PP and unlock camo & gear.

The playstation 4 and xbox 1 versions are already confirmed. And this deja vu dlc is for sony platforms so it will also come to the ps4.

• Like 1

Did they really take the easy way out? should have made a Solid Snake, HD FOX engine version instead of the polygon thing...

I would like to see that as well. They could have another DLC for HD skins in the future. Just my guess though.

I kinda wonder if Kojima will release this on PS4 aswell - think about how AC 4, Watch Dogs, & Diablo III got PS3/PS4 versions that essentialy had the same exclusive PS content.

I know it's currently slated for current gen & PC, but considering it's a prequel to Phantom Pain (a Next-Gen MGS) & running in the 'exact same code' - one would imagine a PS4 port would naturally be in the cards.

You could even transfer you're GZ save to PP and unlock camo & gear.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Edited by omegarevan

Don't get what you mean by ''not knowing'' Kojima, yes, the dude has a tendency for surprises and trolling, but a HD skin doesn't seem like something he'd hide and all.

Fragster@ what the bloody hell are you talking about mate? TPP is cross gen, so is GZ, and we have heard nothing about camo/gear if you finish GZ, we only know there will be some kind of bonus.

the dude has a tendency for surprises and trolling, but a HD skin doesn't seem like something he'd hide and all.

Precisely u said it yourself, he is a master at trolling and throwing curveballs at fans :lol:

A HD skin would be really cool tho, but im expecting that for Phantom Pain :hmm: