BF4 on PS4 Corrupt Save Data

PipeSwinger

• 2 weeks later...

This just happened to me again for the second time.  DICE had said they had fixed it with the patch released on Dec. 11, but trust me this is not fixed.  I started replaying the single player campaign for the second time after coming back from holiday, and made it as far as the third level, "South China Sea."  But, last night, I fired up the campaign again only to be put back at the difficulty selection screen.  Like I said, this is the second time this has happened since I got the game at launch, and DICE was supposed to have fixed this problem in Decemeber.  I am sure the multiplayer is the priority, and I know this game has a million other problems, but having a corrupt save file... COME ON!!!  This is truly disappointing DICE & EA, a true disappointment.  And the best part, no repercussions for releasing such a buggy game.

tumblr_mngx21FyhC1qa8jwfo1_500.gif

Edited by vampiresarego

This just happened to me again for the second time.  DICE had said they had fixed it with the patch released on Dec. 11, but trust me this is not fixed.  I started replaying the single player campaign for the second time after coming back from holiday, and made it as far as the third level, "South China Sea."  But, last night, I fired up the campaign again only to be put back at the difficulty selection screen.  Like I said, this is the second time this has happened since I got the game at launch, and DICE was supposed to have fixed this problem in Decemeber.  I am sure the multiplayer is the priority, and I know this game has a million other problems, but having a corrupt save file... COME ON!!!  This is truly disappointing DICE & EA, a true disappointment.  And the best part, no repercussions for releasing such a buggy game.

tumblr_mngx21FyhC1qa8jwfo1_500.gif

I think they have a couple of lawsuits [EA]

• 2 weeks later...

i had the same problem with my BF4 campaign the last 2 days, i dissconnected from PSN and more importantly BATTLELOG which seems to be the main cause of the problems. i played the whole campaign offline without and saved data issues, even going back through most missions to collect the extra weapons of the dead enemies which you need to get the full arsenal trophy,

I got my Platinum last night, my first PLAT too may I add LOL.

P.S, if the game crashes to blue screen while playing offline, Dont Panic, just start it up again and resume from the current checkpoint.

Hope this Helps everyone xD

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had a slightly differnt problem. My PS4 crashed on boot the other day, gave me an error code, just ignored it. Then when i went on BF my campaign was reset. Only had 5 collectables left... 

Anyone got any ideas to get my data back??

It's not gone.

The problem is the game has issues connecting to Battlelog. For some of us, Battlelog keeps a count of collectibles, and might give you the trophy when the max number needed is reached.

Just keep replaying and picking them up, and hopefully along the way, you'll get them to pop.

It's not gone.

The problem is the game has issues connecting to Battlelog. For some of us, Battlelog keeps a count of collectibles, and might give you the trophy when the max number needed is reached.

Just keep replaying and picking them up, and hopefully along the way, you'll get them to pop.

This is true, my collectible trophy popped early, because my save was gone as well.

EDIT: Wrote date instead of save, LMFAO.

Edited by STRANGEgenius

This bloody game, it was crashing a lot yesterday, I only had to get the rest of the collectibles in the last level and I would have them all but it has decided to completely remove my progress on the campaign... I'm surprised anyone has the platinum on this... I thought it was fixed to stop doing this too.

Edited by Davros22

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought this new last week after just getting a ps4 and played 1 level on hard then went to mp online, it is fun and a good game BUT then the next day my sp game reset like others so I tried again. I got to level 4 went back the next day and once again no continue campaign. SICK OF BROKEN SHIT being sold and we are just supposed to put up with it or wait for a patch NOT GOOD ENOUGH its been 6 months out and it still hasn't been fixed im gunna take this piece of unplayable crap back to where I bought it.

• 1 month later...

Completed the Campaign around 2 months ago. Sadly I deleted all Battlefield 4 data on my Playstation 4 when I meant to simply close the application. Wish I could blame it on the game, maybe then I could play through select levels versus starting over again.