bug or am I missing something

alright maybe this is a bug or maybe someone can explain this to me

I have 147 platinum trophies at this moment  however if I just go to the vita rankings it says I have 74 vita platinum trophies

on the ps3 however it says I have 49

if you count that up thats just 123 platinum trophies

that means 24 of them are missing for some reason I dont have an ps4 never had one either same with ps5 so that cant be a thing

so how is this possible?

@BGriff1986 @Ric maybe but shouldnt they count for both instead then which would make the number HIGHER?

I am gonna count the multi platforms up and see if that adds upp altough I doubt it

edit: multiplatforms where 24 indeed so that have to be the case still weird though  that they dont count and eaperently are worth less  in certain rankings then.

anyway  sorry for the false alarm altough it is realy weird I should have thought of it myself

Edited by visvoer18

1 minute ago, visvoer18 said:

@BGriff1986 @Ric maybe but shouldnt they count for both instead then which would make the number HIGHER?

I am gonna count the multi platforms up and see if that adds upp altough I doubt it

When you look at your Stats page they’re definitely a separate classification : 54 + 112 + 40 = 206 total games (not just Plats)

Based on what you’re seeing I’d guess other areas of the site must be doing the same. Fingers crossed your sums confirm it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BGriff1986 said:

When you look at your Stats page they’re definitely a separate classification : 54 + 112 + 40 = 206 total games (not just Plats)

Based on what you’re seeing I’d guess other areas of the site must be doing the same. Fingers crossed your sums confirm it!

wel it did count up  so that has to be the case I still find it wierd thats how it works though

Just now, visvoer18 said:

wel it did count up  so that has to be the case I still find it wierd thats how it works though

Mystery solved! :)

There’s valid arguments either way, although I guess this approach allows for a “pure” leaderboard by platform

If they include multi plats in the PS3 leaderboard it becomes a “PS3 plus bits of other consoles” leaderboard. By excluding them you know everything in that list was definitely a PS3 version

1 minute ago, BGriff1986 said:

Mystery solved! :)

There’s valid arguments either way, although I guess this approach allows for a “pure” leaderboard by platform

If they include multi plats in the PS3 leaderboard it becomes a “PS3 plus bits of other consoles” leaderboard. By excluding them you know everything in that list was definitely a PS3 version

fair altough I still think there should be an option at least with and or without those feels a bit of a bummer because most of my games are played on vita on ps3 I care less but the vita is special to me in so many ways  I would have liked to see how many plats I earned on the vita (if its multiplat on vita  its always vita in my case)

3 minutes ago, visvoer18 said:

fair altough I still think there should be an option at least with and or without those feels a bit of a bummer because most of my games are played on vita on ps3 I care less but the vita is special to me in so many ways  I would have liked to see how many plats I earned on the vita (if its multiplat on vita  its always vita in my case)

Filtering in your Trophy Log may give some useful stats if you want to see things like that. It’s not perfect, but it helps bridge the gap

• Like 1