PSA: How to find this on PS Store

Now that the wishlist function is back on the PS Store website, I've been re-adding games to my wishlist.

One of these is COD: Modern Warfare Remastered, but it took a bit of searching to even find it in the first place.

Basically, search for "mwr" on the store and you'll get the variety map pack as the only result. Go on this item then you should be able to choose "game page" for Modern Warfare Remastered and be able to buy it.

I couldn't find MWR as the base game through a normal search which is weird, but it is still on the store and available to buy.

Edited by Merco
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Merco said:

Now that the wishlist function is back on the PS Store website, I've been re-adding games to my wishlist.

One of these is COD: Modern Warfare Remastered, but it took a bit of searching to even find it in the first place.

Basically, search for "mwr" on the store and you'll get the variety map pack as the only result. Go on this item then you should be able to choose "game page" for Modern Warfare Remastered and be able to buy it.

I couldn't find MWR as the base game through a normal search which is weird, but it is still on the store and available to buy.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0002-CUSA03522_00-CODMWRTHEGAME001

Remember, you can always Google the titleid of a game gotten via GameFAQs or SerialStation, and find the store's page if it hasn't been delisted. The titleid in this case being, CUSA03522_00

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0002-CUSA03522_00-CODMWRTHEGAME001

Remember, you can always Google the titleid of a game gotten via GameFAQs or SerialStation, and find the store's page if it hasn't been delisted. The titleid in this case being, CUSA03522_00

That's another way of doing it, thanks!

I was mainly writing from an 'on the store' perspective - it was so esoteric to find the game on the console store that I half-thought that it had been delisted.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...