All rounder trophy

It hasn't popped and I've used everything . Except booby trap I was wondering does it need to activate to count or can you just use it . And it counts cause I've use all of them except that one never activated . And it's bothering me D: thanks guys .

• 3 weeks later...

For people who claims they need to play gamelab for every mode it turns out you don't you just need to play it there once and the wolfpack you play Discovery and Unleashed (Just play the standard as difficulty don't apply).

Edited by maurjen

• 1 month later...

Hi

Can I use the abilities more than once for the trophy as I have already done that and furthermore for this trophy to pop up (all rounder) do I have to complete wolfpack unleashed

I have used the same abilities more than once and I'm not sure if I have to complete wolfpack unleashed please Help

Hi

Can I use the abilities more than once for the trophy as I have already done that and furthermore for this trophy to pop up (all rounder) do I have to complete wolfpack unleashed

I have used the same abilities more than once and I'm not sure if I have to complete wolfpack unleashed please Help

1) Yes you can use the abilities more than once, you just need to do each ability at least once.  If you could only do them once then multiplayer would become really boring -_-

2)  No you don't have to complete wolfpack unleashed.  I have the trophy and never beat it.

• Like 1

You have 7 ability sets, you can place 95% of the abilities there and all the weapons, play a game mode such as deathmatch with people, start with ability set 1 use the two abilities and try to use a weapon, then get killed, then start with ability set 2, and use the abilities and weapon, etc.. once you reach an ability called "Body guard" or something like that, have someone pursue you so that you can use that ability. Because some abilities can't be triggered unless it meets the rules, such as "morph" being used  when in a hidden crowd and so on. You should clear out all like that ... Then work on the game modes, check the leader-boards to see how many sessions you completed already in each game mode .. Once you finish that play a game in wolfpack discovery and the unleaded. and finally play a game-lab. That's how I got it.

Edited by KHAN-KSA
  • Like 1

I don't know if this helps any. But I just got the all rounder trophy. I would us everything and couldn't get it so I was just snooping around and it already got the "master of the Caribbean" trophy. But I went back to discovery mode and they were all locked again so I just did the first one again "Mayan ruins" ad after I completed that I got the trophy and also to use the booby trap you need to be close to a chase breaker door. Which is the ones where you run though and it clears behind you. But press L1 or R1 what ever it is and it sets the trap and all you have to do now is wait for someone to RUN though it. Not walk but run. I would prefer doing death match only because it's very small and it have a door or 2 on it. Well good luck trying to get the trophy I hope this helps any

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My worst weapon was my memory. In the end, I just wrote a checklist and ticked them off one at a time:

Abilities
Disguise 
Money Bomb 
Time Phase 
Decoy 
Morph 
Firecrackers 
Tripwire Bomb 
Body Guard 
Booby Trap
Glimmer 
Wipe
Animus Shield 
Teleport 
Poison 
Smoke Bomb 

Ranged Weapons
Disruption
Knives 
Sabotage
Pistol 
Poison Dart 

Game Modes
Manhunt
Artifact Assault
Domination
Wanted
Deathmatch
Assassinate
Wolfpack
Discovery Mode

A couple of extra things: abilities need to be used but they don't need to be successful. I set a tripwire, it never went off but it counted. Also, if you can't afford all of the abilities, you could use Copycat and steal someone else's if the opportunity arises. This will still count. You need to be in a game when the session ends but you don't need to be in it from the start, so don't worry if it puts you into a game half way through. Finally, Wolfpack Unleashed and Discovery both need to be played. They are completely separate game modes :) If that doesn't work, you may have the old Ubisoft bug that's knocking around. Others have had the same prob x