New game +

Rejim

So I'd like to get more specific on what goes and what stays, so I know if I can 'abandon' my first playthrough or not (mostly for reducing time for trophies).

- Easiest one would be skills - I know you keep them, would just need confirmation that if you're missing some, you can continue level up on the new game+ and get them (which would me the logic)

- About collectibles, I've read you keep them, was wondering how this works though, are those found inexistent from the 2nd playthrough, existent but don't count if already found, or existent and add up to total (the latter one being mostly improbable)

- Same as above I guess for the rocks you kick

- I've seen you also keep encampment trust, but are those available to go to from the start? (at least the north ones)

Thanks for the heads up

6 hours ago, Rejim said:

So I'd like to get more specific on what goes and what stays, so I know if I can 'abandon' my first playthrough or not (mostly for reducing time for trophies).

- Easiest one would be skills - I know you keep them, would just need confirmation that if you're missing some, you can continue level up on the new game+ and get them (which would me the logic)

- About collectibles, I've read you keep them, was wondering how this works though, are those found inexistent from the 2nd playthrough, existent but don't count if already found, or existent and add up to total (the latter one being mostly improbable)

- Same as above I guess for the rocks you kick

- I've seen you also keep encampment trust, but are those available to go to from the start? (at least the north ones)

Thanks for the heads up

1. Skills transfer over and your progress in your levels continues to gain exp until you reach max.

2. Collectibles carry over, the ones you have already will not appear in the game excluding Copeland, Garrett and Guitar Collectibles. Your count wont reset for the new playthrough and you cant duplicate already obtained ones.

3. Cairns carry over, ones you have already wont reappear.

4. Trust will carry over and be at the level you left your previous game save at.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

All weapons? Is possible using Chicago Chopper and RPD from the beginning on NG+ survival II?

Yes. You also get a new weapon in your weapon locker. There are some trophies tied to that weapon. 

Edited by Quink666