PS4's PS+ Perks available for EVERY PS+ user!

Omar

So, maybe this is a bit silly, but I didn't know it, so I'll post it here in case someone doesn't know. If you are a PS+ user who won't be buying a PS4 just yet and who is suffering because of all the perks you're gonna miss, stop suffering! 

You can download PS4 perks from the official PS Store website even without having a PS4! It's logical since we can already get Vita games without having it, but it just hadn't clicked in my head lol

So go get Resogun and Contrast right now! 

If this is knowledge of the world and everyone knew it already, sorry  :unsure: but if it helped someone, I'll be more than happy ^^

PS: thanks IGN! ;)

• Like 1

can anyone confirm this for eu aswell? sony usually doesnt give a fuck about us despite the fact that we have the largest amount of playstation buyers outside japan

I haven't tried it myself but, I'd say that, once the console is out in Europe, we'll have access to PS4 titles from the EU PS Store website :)

I saw that so thanks for posting ! 

The EU Store still doesn't have a Ps4 section though :(

You're welcome! :)

And don't worry, the EU Store will have the PS4 section probably starting on November 29, which is when the PS4 comes out here :)

• Like 1