Additional tips

I just got the platinum for this and have a few tips to add to @OFFICER_OILDAB’s great advice on the EU version page.

-There’s no great way to farm souls, so I would highly recommend backing up your save, buying a full set (you’ll need 700-1000 per set, bar the Build which is more expensive but which you should improve throughout), and redownloading.

-If you still need souls to get there, one of the outfits you get from flying mode gives you a 20% bonus. Replay the regular campaign and keep a multiplier going.

-Flying mode was the only one that gave me trouble. I would recommend the outfit that boosts your beam damage until you unlock the one that helps flying, and to use the Petrification spell. It will let you dodge enemies and keep your multiplier going, crucial to get to 1200 points.

-I finished all modes having only upgraded the wind magic once or twice, and none of the others. I also had a few points in life and mana recovery left to purchase.

-To hear all of Kurro’s comments, you can simply click on any of the menu options and then circle to go back to the grotto, where a new comment will be available. So from the menu, X, O, triangle, X, repeat. Can take a while as it’s rng-based.

-I only got the Void Master trophy to unlock in the regular campaign, not the Void one. Maybe I was unlucky with the rng, or maybe it only unlocks there.

Fun little game overall. Would have appreciated a wee bit more polishing and diversity, but it was an enjoyable two evenings. :)

Edited by visighost
  • Like 4

• 2 years later...

I know this game is not Multiplayer but I'm stuck! Any help would be appreciated. I can't find anything online and nobody seems to know. How do you unlock all Masks, Forgotten Song, Relics and Outfits??? I finished the game 4 times already!! I have gotten every other trophy. Is it just completely random or do I need to do something specific?