I got scout log 9 and figured out how to get it

GorosBat

Thanks for all the views and posts on this forum, their is obviously incorrect data as this post was first made when the game originally came out when we knew nothing. seems like the patches have have made it much easier to obtain the scout log and the best method for obtaining scout log 9 is to just check every room in the game. Good luck trophy hunters!!!

Edited by GorosBat
new information

On 7/28/2021 at 1:21 AM, smithylfc2008 said:

I guess I got lucky as Scout Log 9 was the third log I picked up about 3 runs in after starting the game.......

Same, pretty much. If you’re reading this and thinking of starting this game (as I did today), I wound up getting this log on my third run. Just check every room like you’re supposed to when starting out and it shouldn’t be a big headache anymore.

Edited by JD-D2

• 3 weeks later...

In Biome 1, there are 2 rooms where you normally get the Carbine and Spitmaw on a pedestal, it's the first time you obtain them and nothing else is in the room.

Once you get them though, the Carbine room usually has a free Augment appear, and the Spitmaw room something similar or maybe a single enemy.

The Spitmaw room has a entrance, exit and a possible side room. This side room spawns until entered as it's where you find ur very first parasite sitting there atop a altar. 

After you grab the above, Log 09 will show up in the same room, but the room won't always spawn. But because it's always in a side room from the Spitmaw location, you can just sprint to it until the side room spawns, it's usually 2/3s into the biome.

Not sure on the other Log mentioned here yet, I'm still testing stuff and learning, I think I may catalogue every room in a Guide here, only way for me to easily keep track and make more accurate observations from future runs

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1