way to prevent trophies from syncing

visvoer18

6 minutes ago, visvoer18 said:

that isnt realy the issue those grind trophies I cna get easy

the issue is I cnat beat the mp missions consistently and 3 sars and boss 2 stars  are too strong for me

Gotta have the right stickers, even playing with someone else the missions can be tough

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Gotta have the right stickers, even playing with someone else the missions can be tough

true but those stickers drop in the high mp missions which I cnat beat either 

so pretty much pointless I need those stickers to be able to get them

10 minutes ago, visvoer18 said:

true but those stickers drop in the high mp missions which I cnat beat either 

so pretty much pointless I need those stickers to be able to get them

The mp missions are a lot easier once you've beaten the single player, unfortunately since you're not enjoying the game, your frustration is increased tenfold. Not much I can say except, either stop playing it if you're not having fun, or start learning the boss patterns to beat them

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

The mp missions are a lot easier once you've beaten the single player, unfortunately since you're not enjoying the game, your frustration is increased tenfold. Not much I can say except, either stop playing it if you're not having fun, or start learning the boss patterns to beat them

lol this isnt like a monster hunter game  the boss dnt have ptterns they do the same thing over and over and over again  there is no real dodge or anything either.

its just bashing the same button over and over again and not die  before the boss dies thats pretty much it

and I already stopped playing I will grind out the last 3 trophies I know I cna get  when im done with my current game but after that I am done with the game and trophy hunting in general I think

my list is ruined by that game so whats the point  the only reason I still wanna grind out those trophies is to leave my list as good as possible.

and realy I hope the guy who wrote the gudie and said it was an 3 gets banned from psn  because this isnt a 3  its an high 8 or low 9 at the verry least I platted games that got 7  that where 10 times less hard then this one 

and I tried to get help from people with boosting didnt find anyone so at least I tried

2 hours ago, InfinityOnH1gh said:

It's too bad you already quit trophy hunting. Guess you'll have to take up badminton.

I didnt quit yet I was heavy considering it though  but since I am stil into it I will continue however I will be way more careful from now on