Games in special!

Romanreaders

Hey guys, i just want to know if someone know it, im new on Playstation (pc gamer before) and i just want to know if someone know when the game in special change? Before i was on Steam and it was everyday at 1pm. Is it the same with Playstation or its only 1 day every week/month ? Thank you.

Every week, some games come in special. But do you know the day? I mean, when a game have a special like $64.99 but this week its only $39.99 on PSN. 

Sorry, even in french i don't know how to ask it lol. 

Like every friday, some game come in special. But do you know the day for the PSN ?

7 minutes ago, Romanreaders said:

Every week, some games come in special. But do you know the day? I mean, when a game have a special like $64.99 but this week its only $39.99 on PSN. 

Sorry, even in french i don't know how to ask it lol. 

Like every friday, some game come in special. But do you know the day for the PSN ?

The sales on PSN are pretty random. Sometimes you get several sales running at once, sometimes there's one major sale, and they all run for different lengths of time; no way to really predict it except to sit and wait, also maybe check the Playstation Blog from time to time. There are weekend offers, at least in the US, but those are usually only on one game.