Trophies Ahoy!

ConAir

I've seen multiple trailers of this game. It reminds me of Overboard! from the PSOne era, which I played back than. I think it's great this concept will return to PS4. It was supposed to come out in February. After a publishing deal with Team 17 the release got delayed to May 25th, so it's almost here.

Pricetag: $24.99 / €24.99

But there is a preorder discount of 20% if you order it before the 25th of May!

Source:

Gameplay video: 

Time to discuss the Trophies ???. I see a lot of Trophies related to collectibles with up to 500k coins like Overcooked had and also possibly multiple playthroughs unless those Trophies stack and you can start at the highest difficulty. 

What are your thoughts on this game and the Trophies ????

Edited by ConAir
Added gameplay video

13 hours ago, WavesOfActivity said:

I'm interested but waiting to see some impressions.  Could be fun or could be fairly dry.

Dry? In a game where you want to rule the sea. Really? ?

Added price to the OP. There might be a 20% discount around the release. Other systems (PC, Switch) have that at the moment. 

Edited by ConAir
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, ConAir said:

I've seen multiple trailers of this game. It reminds me of Overboard! from the PSOne era, which I played back than. I think it's great this concept will return to PS4. It was supposed to come out in February. After a publishing deal with Team 17 the release got delayed to May 25th, so it's almost here.

Pricetag: $24.99 / €24.99

Time to discuss the Trophies. I see a lot of Trophies related to collectibles with up to 500k coins like Overcooked had and also possibly multiple playthroughs unless those Trophies stack and you can start at the highest difficulty. 

What are your thoughts on this game and the Trophies?

Overboard was a fun game. I feel like I've played something since then that was similar, but I can't think what it was at the moment.

This one will be on my radar. The trailer was really not terribly revealing for what the game will entail.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WavesOfActivity said:

Sorry -- that was really bad and unintentional :)

No worries. It definitely brought a smile upon my face. ?

Information on the 20% preorder discount has been added to the OP as well. I didn't know we could place a preorder.

Edited by ConAir
Added information

On 13-5-2021 at 1:58 PM, LOWERCASESUCKS said:

I feel like I can't get a feel of gameplay from this trailer. Maybe I'll wait til release and purchase after I've seen a bit more. 

Offcourse there is YouTube. I found a long video on it. Unfortunately PlayStation is the only system without a demo.

• Like 2