Online Pass

Snaipi_

2 minutes ago, Sauron-The-Great said:

I have a physical copy of this game. I started a PS Pus Premium trial (previously PS Now), but Im unable to find a free online pass. Where exactly is it? I dont have any other console than ps3.

I really hope I wont have to pay for this stupid trophy.

The physical copy has its code on the back of the manual. There is no free online pass. It costs 9,99€.

20220919_012735acd44.jpg

48 minutes ago, Sauron-The-Great said:

Thanks it accepted the code and then said it is no longer valid... Damn what a waste... The game is actually €14,99 digitally. Whereas the pass is €9,99.

Uhm, this was for demonstration purposes only. The code had been redeemed by its previous owner**.

I've described a way to get a "free" pass here. If this isn't suitable for you, well, then you're shit outta luck.

**and also had an expiration date (31 Dec 2015)

Edited by El Duderino

59 minutes ago, Sauron-The-Great said:

I have a physical copy of this game. I started a PS Pus Premium trial (previously PS Now), but Im unable to find a free online pass. Where exactly is it? I dont have any other console than ps3.

I really hope I wont have to pay for this stupid trophy.

You don't get a free online pass for the ps3 version. The ps now stream version for ps4/ps5 has the online pass hard-coded into it. You need a ps4/ps5 to access it. 

• Like 4

• 8 months later...

Hi Everyone,

I am beginning this game for the first time on PS3. I didn't realize the online pass code that came with my original game never opened expire. Does anyone know how to do the online without having to purchase the online pass again.

Thanks in advance.

S

Edited by shiro1170