Derelict Citadel survey requirements

Lymus

Do any of the collectibles for the *Through the Forgotten City* trophy require Act 1 (and 2) to be cleared?

I have all scout logs and cyphers from there, but no trophy, so i assume it bugged out. 

If i start a new save, can i just grind the citadel over and over, or do i have to get to Act 3 to be able to finish the survey?

edit: well I remembered that you need at least underwater powers to get all cyphers. So it would have to be a full playthrough at least ... 

Edited by Lymus

5 hours ago, Qualle960 said:

exactly the same thing happened to me just now. Got all logs and 15/15 cyphers.

My Trophycard is stuck at 83% for days.

Did you find a solution?

I managed to pop the trophy, by shutting down the game rebooting my ps5 and starting the game again.
I've heard others say they got bugged trophies to work by booting into offline mode.

On 13/05/2021 at 0:15 AM, Lymus said:

Do any of the collectibles for the *Through the Forgotten City* trophy require Act 1 (and 2) to be cleared?

I have all scout logs and cyphers from there, but no trophy, so i assume it bugged out. 

If i start a new save, can i just grind the citadel over and over, or do i have to get to Act 3 to be able to finish the survey?

edit: well I remembered that you need at least underwater powers to get all cyphers. So it would have to be a full playthrough at least ... 

Third biome? 

You need to clear the yellow room (3 wave challenge).  It's hard, so come super prepared. 

Hey.

I currently have no activity cards showing, even though I have no survey trophies.

Of the six activity cards, excluding B4 Echoing ruins (seen powerpyx card image) do they show gold containment room as a requirement? or just ciphers/logs and archives?

16 minutes ago, Ara_Dax said:

Hey.

I currently have no activity cards showing, even though I have no survey trophies.

Of the six activity cards, excluding B4 Echoing ruins (seen powerpyx card image) do they show gold containment room as a requirement? or just ciphers/logs and archives?

Turn the console off and on (full off not just restore) and then load the game, they should be back

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrophyClipsYT said:

Turn the console off and on (full off not just restore) and then load the game, they should be back

Yeah that works, although only 2 surveys show up, the rest are weapon progress.  The two survey cards do not show tracking details though/no percentage.  just playtime estimate and fully explore the crimson wastes message......

Edited by Ara_Dax

4 minutes ago, Ara_Dax said:

Yeah that works, although only 2 surveys show up, the rest are weapon progress.  The two survey cards do not show tracking details though/no percentage.  just playtime estimate and fully explore the crimson wastes message......

You have to be in the biom itself for the card progress to show up.

If it is at 0% just wait a little or die 1 or 2 times in the biom.

The message "fully explore..." means that you still have to enter the chellange room, i think.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Qualle960 said:

You have to be in the biom itself for the card progress to show up.

If it is at 0% just wait a little or die 1 or 2 times in the biom.

The message "fully explore..." means that you still have to enter the chellange room, i think.

Overgrown ruins has just appeared with 95% :D