Claptrap Collectables

Lvl 52 Lilith at the moment of writing.

I think I must have killed over 1000 claptraps trying to get the various collectables to drop. 

I’ve spent at least 10 hours farming Minac and 100+ runs at the dump spawn location. 

I don’t have a good enough SMG to farm Minac to the fullest - I need a bigger magazine to really get the most of of farming. 

I only need the pizza now, I maybe have around 5 and not seen one for at least the last 4/5 hours of farming. I definitely have enough fish and panties. 

Other than farming Minac with a better gun - any tips to get more pizza drops faster?

I used the AFK method. I just hid behind the rock near the bus stop and left my console running through the night while I slept. When I woke up the next morning, the area was awash with every collectable I needed.

Its probably a longer method but easier as all you need to do is wait it out and grab what you need, 

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
On 18/06/2021 at 0:46 PM, HuntingFever said:

You have to kill each boss twice, before the respective trophy will pop but they're all story related so don't worry about them :).

you don't know how stupid I felt when I realized that ? its just that i have been facing lots of glitched trophies with lots of games lately 

• 8 months later...
On 13/05/2021 at 3:17 PM, AlienSteam said:

I used the AFK method. I just hid behind the rock near the bus stop and left my console running through the night while I slept. When I woke up the next morning, the area was awash with every collectable I needed.

Its probably a longer method but easier as all you need to do is wait it out and grab what you need, 

Just left the console running overnight for around 8+ hours and apparently zero claptraps spawned.

I tried looking up the spot, but the positioning makes it look like the player is standing on ground that does exist...

Seriously, who thought these trophies were a good idea and then presumably patched the way to get them without ripping your hair out.