Brawler Trophy (Post-Patch)

So, I earned the Brawler trophy after the patch while playing ME2. I'm not 100% sure, but I think my melee kills from ME1 got retroactively counted from before 1.02 went live. I've been using melee in my ME2 playthrough, but I wasn't exactly farming kills yet. You can track your melee kills from the terminal in Shepard's cabin in the SR2. It might be interesting to check if your are going into your first session post 1.02.

Edited by nyarLOLhotep

19 hours ago, nyarLOLhotep said:

So, I earned the Brawler trophy after the patch while playing ME2. I'm not 100% sure, but I think my melee kills from ME1 got retroactively counted from before 1.02 went live. I've been using melee in my ME2 playthrough, but I wasn't exactly farming kills yet. You can track your melee kills from the terminal in Shepard's cabin in the SR2. It might be interesting to check if your are going into your first session post 1.02.

Is there any way to check in mass effect 1?

@Taliesin_2943There is a trophy tracker in part 1, but it doesn't show the numbers. You could always boot up part 2 and check the numbers there under extras in the main menu. However, I'm not 100% sure if that will work without importing your ME1 save, but I'm pretty sure it will. I just booted up ME3 without importing a save and the trophy tracker had all the numbers in it.