Free upgrade?

Thephoenixshow

5 minutes ago, aimeraya said:

I don't understand what Push Square said. Is PS4 vers. also getting a new dlc trophy set or not?

The PS4 version is getting a patch on the same day the PS5 upgrade launches, adding in the new FPS challenges. These have a few additional trophies, so I imagine they'll be added to the PS4 version as well.

8 minutes ago, turniplord said:

The PS4 version is getting a patch on the same day the PS5 upgrade launches, adding in the new FPS challenges. These have a few additional trophies, so I imagine they'll be added to the PS4 version as well.

That's not what i expected as I already deleted the savedata. But if there will be only the trophies related to the new mode, i think the damage of my mistake will be 0.

6 hours ago, aimeraya said:

That's not what i expected as I already deleted the savedata. But if there will be only the trophies related to the new mode, i think the damage of my mistake will be 0.

Yeah, the new modes can be played straight away via the main menu, so you can play them without having any save or progress of the main game.

Hi, guys! I'm writer on Teoria Geek, website from Brazil. Like turniplord said, the game is a free ugrade from PS4 owners. The new FPS Challenges are a bit hard for me, I tried to beat yesterday, but no chance. You can play them any time you want, before start campaign, after finish campaign, this is separate from history. Can't tell much more about it, but embargo finish in 7 hours. Then, reviews and gameplays will go live. Probably they will upload the PS4 trophies about FPS Challenges, because they confirmed it's coming to old gen too.

It's a good option to go back to Sker Hotel, and appreciate the fabulous soundtrack.