Trophy Thoughts?

Rubempia16

Lol, I knew we’d be seeing more of these. ? Would rather they didn’t have a Platinum but for some reason they don’t annoy me as much as the Breakthrough Gaming Arcade “series” or something like Alien Destroyer. 

I think it has something to do with them at least looking halfway competent. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

3 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I agree, Laika Rata would not get this much hate if she showed some more titty.

LMAO. Tbh I have more respect for most Rata games than I do for these. Many of them are actually good games-I just wish they had more challenging trophies. There’s a few Rata games I actually want to play (just waiting for a sale-I think a couple are on sale now). 

I only have a problem with shovelware that it’s blatantly obvious no one (excepting a few clueless casuals) buys planning to actually enjoy the games, but only to get trophies. 

I know I shouldn’t care, but it makes no sense to me to buy something you know you’re not going to enjoy just to climb the (honestly, mostly meaningless at this point) leaderboards. 

That, and I think it cheapens Sony as a platform to allow that level of garbage in their storefront. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

6 minutes ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Many of them are actually good games-I just wish they had more challenging trophies.

Yeah mate I absolutely agree on that part. I buy a couple of them every once in a while to keep my Vita occupied. It's amazing how many you can store on even a 4Gb memory card. It's no problem to keep the fun ones around after the plat because they hardly take up any space.

I would not play this specific type of game myself but I am sure there is a grateful target audience out there for them and I would not want to withhold their fun just because the trophy list is lazy. Or in this case, the game itself supports high speed skipping.

• Like 1