PSNP App Suggestion

iFarted

PSNP App?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

I approve of this suggestion...though this was requested lots of times before.

Yesss, I absolutely love the Tomb Raider header I changed to a few days ago, and now I see the trophy card looks amazing too! I see you must like it too since you set it to that manually ;)

Anyways, on topic, I've heard mumblings about it every now and then across the forum, so I guess if Sly has enough interest, he'll make one! (Or finish making it if it's already in development?) I don't know, definitely a good idea though. Because the PlayStation app is nice to view trophies but is still basic information, but a PSN Profiles app could still destroy that, haha

Edited by BlindMango

Yesss, I absolutely love the Tomb Raider header I changed to a few days ago, and now I see the trophy card looks amazing too! I see you must like it too since you set it to that manually ;)

Anyways, on topic, I've heard mumblings about it every now and then across the forum, so I guess if Sly has enough interest, he'll make one! (Or finish making it if it's already in development?) I don't know, definitely a good idea though. Because the PlayStation app is nice to view trophies but is still basic information, but a PSN Profiles app could still destroy that, haha

Yeah, Most of the headers have been changed with the new update and the Tomb Raider one looks pretty awesome!

• Like 1

Yeah, Most of the headers have been changed with the new update and the Tomb Raider one looks pretty awesome!

Thanks man! I've been updating/changing hundreds of those over the past few days, which includes the Tomb Raider header, that's one of the headers I like the most that I've changed =D

Edited by BlindMango